(PRWEB) October 04, 2016
Two acres, 75,000 square feet, and 26 departments of bargain-priced merchandise are waiting for shoppers at the VNA Rummage Sale, which will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 7, 8 and 9 at the Far Hills Fairgrounds, located at the corner of US Route 202 and Peapack Road in Far Hills, New Jersey. The sale is open 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, rain or shine.
The VNA Rummage Sale has shopping opportunities for all ages and interests. The variety of high quality merchandise includes clothing and accessories for children and adults, furniture, home goods, pet supplies, artwork, toys, sporting goods, fine and costume jewelry, antiques, kitchenware, appliances, electronics, lighting fixtures, books, cameras, vintage items, musical instruments, vinyl records, fabric and sewing accessories, holiday decorations and more. Goods, all donated by members of the local community, are sorted, checked for cleanliness and damage, and organized on racks and shelves by more than 400 volunteers.
Proceeds help the VNA give all families equal access to the agency’s full range of home health and hospice care services, regardless of their ability to pay. Funds raised also ensure that all members of the community can benefit from important and innovative programs uncompensated by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance.
What to Know:
- Rain or shine.
- Parking and admission are free. Handicap parking is available.
- Credit cards (Mastercard and Visa), cash and checks are accepted in all departments. Photo identification may be required for credit cards and checks).
- Short walking distance from the NJ Transit Far Hills Station.
- Food is available for purchase, cash only.
- Flu shots will be available on Friday and Saturday, 9:30 a.m.– 2:30 p.m. The vaccine is $25 or free for anyone with Medicare Part B. Managed Medicare Plans and private insurance are not accepted.
- For directions and more information, go to http://www.visitingnurse.org/news-and-events/rummage
About VNA of Somerset Hills
The Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills and its subsidiaries provide individuals and families with comprehensive, high quality, cost-effective home and community healthcare services, regardless of ability to pay, using partnerships where appropriate. The VNA is a charitable, tax-exempt home health agency and hospice certified by Medicare, accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. Credentials include recognition as a 2015 HomeCare Elite™ Agency, award to the top-performing Medicare-certified home health agencies in the United States. For more information, visit http://www.visitingnurse.org.