Orlando, Fla. (PRWEB) October 05, 2016
Panda Security has introduced the latest version of its Advanced Reporting Tool. The efficient and easy-to-use tool satisfies business needs; it is capable of maximizing Big Data performance to control the corporate resources.
In the complex world of IT security, real-time information is fundamental to protect corporate data and resources. Most enterprises are aware that if they do not have complete visibility of their IT Park, it is easy to become victims of threats or attacks, both internal and external.
Threats that come from inside the company pose major problems to IT security and can destroy an organization. Employees control immense amounts of highly sensitive data on a daily basis. Some examples of insider threats include: Edward Snowden, who stole and published classified NSA documents; Bradley Manning, a US army soldier who disclosed to WikiLeaks confidential military and diplomatic documents; and Hervé Falciani, an Italian whistleblower who robbed sensitive information from HSBC private bank. Along with internal threats, it is imperative for businesses to control everything that may come into contact with security whether they are attacks, threats, vulnerabilities, or data leaks.
After Panda’s endpoint detection and response solution Adaptive Defense extracts all information about all the processes running on the endpoint, the Advanced Reporting Tool automatically stores and correlates this information. The platform automatically generates security intelligence and then offers tools that allow users to identify strange behaviors or problems. The Advanced Reporting Tool exposes misuse of the corporate network or resources.The tool enables the IT administrator to:
- Search relevant information. This increases efficiency in the IT department by finding security risks or misappropriation in the corporate infrastructure.
- Pinpoint problems by extracting behavior patterns from resources and users, identifying its impact on the business. If there are any existing abnormal behaviors that remain undiscovered, the consequence can be the inactivity of the business.
- Alert in real-time about all events that could be a possible data breach.
- Generate configurable reports of both horizontal and vertical. The report shows the status of key security indicators and how they are evolving.
What does the latest version offer?
In addition to the existing Big Data Cloud Service and its real-time alerts, the latest version includes predefined and adaptable analysis with three different action areas:
- Information about IT security incidents: generates security intelligence then processes and associates those events as intrusion attempts.
- Controls network applications and resources: detects user patterns of IT resources.
- Controls access to business data.
- Displays file access with confidential information and its online traffic.
Feedback from SIEM system
As an alternative or complement to the Advanced Reporting Tool, and for those who already have a SIEM, the SIEMFeeder gives your system relevant data, amplifies information and associates it with the information you already have. The SIEMFeeder gathers information from all endpoints that are protected by Adaptive Defense. The feedback provided by the SIEMFeeder enables you to detect insiders before they become the biggest threat to your business. The SIEMFeeder creates behavioral logics and locates all anomalies existing in your technological system.
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world's leading security solutions company based from the cloud. Headquartered in Spain, our company has direct presence in over 80 countries, products translated into more than 23 languages, and millions of customers around the world. Our mission is to simplify Internet security for our members and their digital lives by creating new and better solutions. http://www.pandasecurity.com/