Bolton, ON (PRWEB) October 05, 2016
Plexxis Software today announced the release of its latest in a series of software innovations – Mosaic WinBid | DTO 64 bit version, the most recent addition to its Mosaic Enterprise Suite. This unique solution combines technology savvy with unparalleled agility, providing drywall estimating teams with instant bid-to-budget functionality, tight purchasing protections and bid security, and making it a “must-have” estimating solution for those who want a competitive edge. Full details of this product’s features and benefits can be viewed on the company website.
Said Chad Pearson, Director of Business Development, “Mosaic WinBid | DTO 64 bit version provides key information and insights to every stakeholder in the organization, from the corner office to the front-line, making it a whole-business solution. Its performance is easily measurable in terms of increased efficiencies and, ultimately, ROI.”
How does Plexxis drywall estimating software benefit individual stakeholders?
- Chief Executive Officers get full insight into how each department performs against the budget in a real time basis.
- Project Managers can create revisions to awarded bids and track the revisions, so the original bid is always available, while the working budget is automatically adjusted with data from the most current revisions.
- Estimators work as a team sharing a common database and standardized practices, enjoy instant bid-to-budget on awarded jobs, and stay connected with all business functions, so they automatically get the feedback needed to improve production formulae and pricing.
- Materials/Purchasing Managers have their material budgets per subsection automatically prepared for them, with each item converted into their unit-of-measure, and purchasing protections activated to eliminate errors in ordering.
- Foremen/Supervisors have instant real time visibility into labor budgets in man hours per cost code, including approved and pending changes, as well as live material budgets in quantities inclusive of approved and pending changes.
Established in 1999 to provide a custom drywall estimating solution, Plexxis has grown to a team of over 50 dedicated employees, and an elite client advisory group of top performing wall & ceiling contractors. The company continues to create innovative technology for the wall & ceiling industry and other specialty trades. All solutions are designed on a powerful single source Oracle database with purpose driven features for estimating, project management, accounting, mobile and business intelligence.
This collaborative approach to solutions-based innovations has earned Plexxis recognition as the most innovative company in the industry – and a slew of awards to prove it. More information about the Plexxis suite of software solutions can be found on the company website.