Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) October 06, 2016
The Folio: Show conference program is specifically designed to deliver insight, inspiration and actionable ideas to challenges facing the magazine industry. It features the deepest educational program available at any industry conference, and the most qualified speakers. The early bird registration deadline is October 7, 2016.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Pamela Abbott, InStyle
- Kira Bindrim, Quartz Talent Lab
- Matthew Carroll, Robb Report
- Tom Cintorino, Northstar Travel Media, LLC
- Scott Dickey, TEN: The Enthusiast Network
- Rick Hamann, The Onion
- Dylan Howard, American Media, Inc.
- Heather Keltz, Hearst Magazines
- Peter Koechley, Upworthy
- Margaret Low Smith, The Atlantic
- Rajiv Mody, National Geographic
- Erica Murphy, New York Magazine
- Dan O'Brien, Marine Corps Association
- Ben Robinson, Thrillist Media Group
- Mike Rothman, Fatherly
- Samantha Skey, SheKnows
- Amanda Wolfe, Fitness.com / Shape.com
The Folio: Show is co-located with the Folio: C Summit, being held November 1, and the Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Awards, being held October 31, also at the Hilton Midtown in New York City. Multi-event and team discounts are available. To register for this event, visit http://www.folioshow.com. Early bird rates end on October 7, 2016.
For questions about The Folio: Show, contact Jessica Coonan at jcoonan(at)accessintel(dot)com or 203-899-8436. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com or 203-899-8498.
Folio: is dedicated to providing magazine publishing professionals with the news, insights, and best practices to keep them in tune with today’s media industry trends. Folio: has a wide range of resources to help you stay on top of the latest news and find real solutions that help you drive revenue including newsletters, Folio: magazine, awards programs, webinars, conferences and networking events.