The Beryl Institute announces 57 breakout sessions, 19 poster presentations and three pre-conference workshops as part of Patient Experience Conference 2017, to be held March 20-22 at Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colorado.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 06, 2016
The Beryl Institute announces 57 breakout sessions, 19 poster presentations and three pre-conference workshops as part of Patient Experience Conference 2017, to be held March 20-22 at Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colorado. Patient Experience Conference is the largest independent, non-provider or vendor hosted event bringing together the collective voices of healthcare leaders, staff, physicians, patients and families across the globe to convene, engage and expand the dialogue on improving patient experience.
In addition to the keynote presentations previously announced, the 57 breakout sessions and 19 poster presentations were selected from a call for submissions held in summer 2016. A record number of proposals were submitted and evaluated by The Beryl Institute’s patient experience Executive Board, Advisory Board, Global Patient and Family Advisory Council and conference planning committee. Sessions follow 13 primary learning themes:
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Competence & Diversity
- Culture & Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Metrics & Measurement
- Patient & Family Engagement
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Experience Strategy
- Physician Engagement
- Policy & Regulatory Issues
- Process Improvement
Conference participants also have the opportunity to attend one of three concurrent pre-conference workshops to be held before the general conference sessions. Pre-conference topics and speakers include:
- 7 Steps to Sustainability: Operationalizing Your Patient and Family Advisor Program, Allison Chrestensen, Project Coordinator at Duke University Health System, Tiffany Christensen, Performance Improvement Specialist at NC Quality Center and Tanya Lord PhD, MPH, Director of Patient and Family Engagement at Foundation for Healthy Communities
- From Influence to Impact – Three Skills Every PXP Must Master, Kristin Baird RN, BSN, MHA, President/CEO, Angela Fieler MPA, CMQOE, Consultant, Consulting Division and Janet Schulz MBA, FACHE, Senior Vice President, Consulting Division at Baird Group
- Leading Your Patient Experience Strategy to the Next Level, Wendy Leebov, Jill Golde and Dorothy Sisneros, Partners at Language of Caring
View the conference program and register at: http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2017_OVERVIEW.
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice dedicated to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge. We define the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.