This edition is filled with ideas and topics that will help hoteliers increase direct bookings, starting with preparing a 2017 digital technology and marketing budget that will put them on track to succeed.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 12, 2016
To help hoteliers better understand the most important hospitality technology and digital marketing news from Q3 and the biggest factors that should be shaping their strategy for the last quarter of the year, HeBS Digital created the Q4 Edition of HeBStrategy: Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper.
Download the HeBStrategy Q4 2016 Edition to learn about:
- Notable Events: With OTA revenues projected to surpass brand.com this year, hoteliers faced a budgeting season with more at stake than ever. On top of this, Airbnb continued to steal market share from traditional hospitality companies. Google also made the hospitality marketing news again with the Possum update and introduction of its Trips app.
- Trends Shaping the Industry: Occupancy rates are flatting and distribution costs are increasing – meaning there’s only one viable way for hoteliers to drive revenues now and in 2017. Social media has made its way into the top 3 hotel booking decision influencers, and the holidays are around the corner meaning hoteliers need to think creatively to stand out in a crowd of promotions and discount sales.
- Last Quarter’s Articles & Events: A summary of HeBS Digital’s most recent popular articles, including the launch of the ‘Jumpstart Direct Bookings’ series featuring industry best practices to boost direct bookings through the top revenue-generating marketing channels – starting with SEM and SEO. Read about ‘Smart Data Marketing’ and how to utilize both CRM data and intent data to drive direct bookings, and a summary of what you need to know regarding the Google Trips App. Lastly, if you missed the “The Smart Hoteliers Guide to 2017 Digital Marketing Budget Planning” webinar, now is your chance to watch the recording.
- Multichannel Marketing Campaign Ideas: Make the most of your upcoming multichannel campaigns with these innovative ideas on how to drive bookings for fall weekday and weekends and generating more advanced bookings.
- Actionable Digital Marketing Ideas: Quick-to-implement digital marketing campaign ideas to help drive direct bookings during upcoming holidays and need periods.
“HeBS Digital keeps a pulse on the major challenges hoteliers are facing, and focuses each HeBStrategy edition on helping hoteliers meet these challenges head on” said Mariana Safer, SVP Digital Marketing at HeBS Digital. “Right now the industry is buzzing about ‘book direct’ strategies’ because with occupancy levels flatting, increasing direct bookings on the property website is critical to increasing revenue year-over-year. At HeBS Digital we are held accountable for doing this for our clients, and know the industry is feeling this pressure as a whole. That’s why this edition is filled with ideas and topics that will help hoteliers increase direct bookings, starting with preparing a 2017 digital technology and marketing budget that will put them on track to succeed."
The HeBStrategy Q4 2016 Edition gives hoteliers innovative and actionable ideas needed to drive direct bookings this quarter. Download the whitepaper here.
About HeBS Digital
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically increase direct bookings and lower overall distribution costs by deploying industry best-of-breed digital technology, consulting and marketing (http://www.hebsdigital.com).
The firm has won more than 400 prestigious industry awards for its digital technology, website design and marketing services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Stevie Award in the American Business Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants and bars, DMO and CVBs are all benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or success(at)hebsdigital(dot)com.