The agendas are crafted to make the conference suitable for almost every IT and developer title; whether you’re a Manager, DBA, Specialist or Programmer, Live! 360 will provide leading-edge education that will immediately improve your on-the-job skills.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) October 11, 2016
1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group – the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – will hold its annual Live! 360 Conference December 5 – 9, 2016 at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, FL. At this five-day, six-event conference, developers and IT Pros from around the world will come together to explore leading edge technologies, get the latest tools, gain tips and tricks from other professionals in the trenches, and share stories of success.
Live! 360 2016 is comprised of six co-located events: Visual Studio Live!, SQL Server Live!, TechMentor, Office & SharePoint Live!, Modern Apps Live!, and new in 2016, App Dev Trends. Developers and IT Pros can register online for just one of the co-located conferences and get unlimited access to any of the six Live! 360 events – creating a one-of-a-kind event experience for each attendee.
“The six events that comprise Live! 360 give our attendees a customizable conference experience – whatever their roles or duties, Live! 360 has content and training that speaks to their needs.” says Brent Sutton, Vice President of Events, Enterprise Computing Group. “For example, if you happen to be a Developer who uses Visual Studio and SQL Server, the Live! 360 you experience could be completely different from an IT Pro who is interested in mastering Windows PowerShell. The agendas are crafted to make the conference suitable for almost every IT and developer title; whether you’re a Manager, DBA, Specialist or Programmer, Live! 360 will provide leading-edge education that will immediately improve your on-the-job skills.”
Live! 360 2016 includes:
- More than 200 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for developers, application developers, software architects, designers, database administrators, IT professionals, administrators, business users, and consultants
- Several keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry, such as David Foote, tech workforce analyst; Reza Rahman, former Java EE evangelist, Windows Server guru, Mark Minasi; and Microsoft technical experts Chris Bortlik, Tim Sneath, and Buck Woody
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow developers and IT Pros from around the world — last year more than 30 countries were represented
- Unparalleled access to the speakers, all leading minds in the industry, from engaging lunchtime activities to one-on-one discussions before and after sessions
- A robust exhibit floor to enhance the event experience
- A variety of networking and social functions that will help build valuable relationships for today and tomorrow!
Live! 360 co-located events:
- SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com Conference Co-Chairs: Andrew Brust, Senior Director, Datameer & Don Jones, Curriculum Director for IT Pro Content, PluralSight
- TechMentor provides the modern IT Pro with the skills and tools needed to stay ahead in an ever evolving world. TechMentor Orlando will focus on the System Center, Windows PowerShell, and core Windows Server functionality. techmentorevents.com/orlando Conference Co-Chairs: Don Jones, Curriculum Director for IT Pro Content, PluralSight & Greg Shields, Author / Evangelist, PluralSight
- Office & SharePoint Live! provides leading-edge knowledge and training for SharePoint administrators, developers, and planners who must customize, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server and/or Office 365 to maximize the business value. splive360.com Conference Co-Chairs: Matthew McDermott, Founder and Director, Aptillon, Inc. & Andrew Connell, Independent Consultant, Instructor & Microsoft MVP SharePoint Server
- Modern Apps Live! is presented in partnership with Magenic, and brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the complex landscape of mobile, cross-device, and cloud development in a unique single track format. modernappslive.com Conference Chair: Rockford Lhotka, CTO, Magenic
- New for 2016: App Dev Trends is brought to you by Application Development Trends, an 1105 Media-produced online publication. Its editor, John K Waters, is also serving as conference chair. This event focuses on the trends, tools and best practices for everyone from down-in-the-trenches developers to team leaders and decision makers to boost organizational efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness.appdevtrends.com Conference Chair: John K. Waters, Editor-at-Large, Application Development Trends
More information about these events can be found at live360events.com. Registration for all six events is currently open.
Live! 360 offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Chris Kourtoglou at ckourtoglou(at)1105Media(dot)com or 650.787.9515, or Caroline Stover at cstover(at)1105Media(dot)com or 323.605.4398. For user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Merikay Marzoni at 425.277.9151 or at mmarzoni(at)1105media(dot)com.
About 1105 Enterprise Computing Group
1105 Enterprise Computing Group (ECG), a division of 1105 Media, Inc., provides integrated B-to-B media solutions targeting the network and enterprise markets. It provides news, in-depth analysis, and hands-on information for IT executives, directors, managers, developers, administrators and channel partners. Flagship print properties include Redmond, Redmond Channel Partner, MSDN Magazine and Virtualization Review. Online properties include ADTmag.com, ESJ.com, MCPmag.com, MSDNmagazine.com, RCPmag.com, Redmondmag.com, VirtualizationReview.com and VisualStudioMagazine.com. Events include TechMentor, Live! 360 and Visual Studio Live!
About 1105 Media, Inc.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted business-to-business markets, including the public sector (FED/SLED) information technology community; enterprise computing; industrial health, safety, and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home healthcare. 1105's offerings span marketing services; print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, and trade shows; training courseware; web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States. https://1105media.com