Boulder, Colo. (PRWEB) October 11, 2016
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research webinar titled “Optimizing IT for Financial Performance: Is It Really Possible?” featuring Dennis Drogseth, VP of research covering IT megatrends, analytics and CMDB systems at EMA.
Optimizing IT for financial performance is not a market; rather, it is many markets brought together in a single critical landscape. This landscape encompasses everything from superior discovery, inventory and asset management, analytics and automation, to service catalogs, service modeling, and more effective endpoint and mobile management. Moreover, this kind of optimization requires unique levels of dialog across IT and between IT and the business it helps to empower.
During this webinar, Drogseth will reveal insights from the latest research on this topic, as well as answer the following questions:
- How are IT and business stakeholders approaching the challenges of public and private cloud in terms of both OpEx and CapEx efficiencies?
- How are IT asset and service data being managed, reconciled, and optimized?
- How is the proliferation of mobile impacting the lifecycle asset management challenges for endpoints overall?
- To what degree is IT asset management extending to support green IT and the Internet of Things for facilities, transport, etc., as well as for verticalized infrastructures (e.g. utilities, manufacturing, airports etc.)?
- How is the growth of analytics for IT governance, financial planning, and business optimization impacting these initiatives?
- How are IT organizations measuring success in optimizing their financial performance? What do they view as their greatest obstacles?
- What are IT priorities in selecting vendors and technologies for IT asset management and IT financial optimization?
The webinar is Tuesday, October 18 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Those who wish to attend can register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/optimizing-IT-for-financial-performance-webinar-pr.html
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.