Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 11, 2016
LizardTech®, the creator of MrSID® and provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, today announced the release of GeoExpress® 9.5.3. The company’s flagship image asset handling product to compress, manage, distribute, integrate and deploy geospatial images and LiDAR point clouds as high-quality MrSID files now has expanded format support and improved capabilities.
- BPF Support – GeoExpress now supports Binary Point Files often used in Geiger-Mode LiDAR data.
- NAD83(2011) Support – Reprojection tools now support EPSG CRS and Coordinate Transformations in support of NOAA’s NA2011 Project.
- Better Color Balancing – Now apply correction to each band in the image.
- Custom Watermarks – No longer be restricted by a size limitation for custom watermark files.
- Simpler Licensing – Import a license file for single workstation licensing or add License Server Utility to add floating licenses with ease.
To learn more about GeoExpress 9.5.3, click here.
Free 30-Day Trial
To test a fully functional free 30-day trial of GeoExpress 9.5.3, click here.
Pricing & Availability
GeoExpress 9.5.3 is available in several versions to meet your imaging requirements. More information is available from LizardTech Sales.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo.
© 2016 Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. LizardTech. All rights reserved. LizardTech, MrSID, GeoExpress, Express Server, and Express Suite are registered trademarks in the United States and LiDAR Compressor and the LizardTech, GeoExpress, Express Server, Express Suite, LiDAR Compressor, ExpressView and GeoViewer logos are trademarks, and all are the property of Celartem Inc. d.b.a. LizardTech. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For more information, press only:
Jenny Parker, LizardTech, (206) 902-2800, press(at)lizardtech(dot)com