Muscle Tech will take advantage of the clinical dose (1500 mg) of Nitrosigine, for maximum benefits, stated Jim Kahn, Executive Director of Sales at Nutrition 21.
Purchase, New York (PRWEB) October 12, 2016
Nutrition 21, LLC (“Nutrition 21”), a leading developer and marketer of clinically substantiated nutritional ingredients, and MuscleTech® the #1 selling bodybuilding supplement brand in America† since 2006, and with distribution in over 80 countries, announce the clinical dose of Nitrosigine®, will be added to new pre workout products, VaporX5™ Next Gen and new naNOX9® Next Gen.
“We are pleased and excited that MuscleTech has acknowledged the value of Nitrosigine, by its inclusion in their new, cutting edge pre-workout product, VaporX5 Next Gen. New VaporX5 Next Gen, along with new naNOX9 Next Gen, will take advantage of the clinical dose (1500 mg) of Nitrosigine, for maximum benefits," stated Jim Kahn, Executive Director of Sales at Nutrition 21.
Nitrosigine is an advanced ingredient and a patented complex of bonded arginine silicate that is engineered for sports nutrition and active lifestyles. It has received New Dietary Ingredient notification status from FDA and there are 19 scientific studies that support Nitrosigine. Nitrosigine's substantiated claims resonate with consumers:
- Boost key factors for increasing blood flow*††(3,4,5)
- Feel the difference, increase energy quickly and safely*(5)
- Crush limitations with extreme focus*(6)
- Unleash flex with increases in muscle volume*(3,4,5)
- Combat muscle damage from exercise*(5)
†† Results compared to baseline
“Nitrosigine is a uniquely versatile product that delivers results and is ideal for not just sports nutrition products, but also energy and mental acuity applications as well. We continue to invest in ongoing research to identify new opportunities for our partners to formulate and upgrade their brands with Nitrosigine,” said Joe Weiss, President of Nutrition 21.
For more information, please visit http://www.Nitrosigine.com
Nitrosigine is a patented complex of bonded arginine silicate with FDA New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) notification status; affirmed Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) at the level of 1,500 mg per day for use in nutritional bars and beverages. Nitrosigine is scientifically engineered to boost nitric oxide levels. The Nitrosigine complex bonds arginine and silicate – unlocking powerful synergistic effects. Manufactured in the U.S., Nitrosigine is a safe, non-stimulant, effective ingredient that is easy to formulate into new and existing products for sports nutrition, men’s health and cardiovascular health.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Nitrosigine.com
About Nutrition 21, LLC
Nutrition 21, a wholly owned subsidiary of JDS Therapeutics, is a leader in the nutritional supplement industry. With many years of biotechnology and pharmaceutical experience, the Company’s scientific platform has created unique, patented products that are safe and clinically effective. Rigorous preclinical and clinical trials are a key part of its product development strategy to ensure product safety and consumer trust. Nutrition 21 currently holds over 100 domestic and international issued and pending patents for products. Many products support unique claims associated with, among others, glucose metabolism, weight management, cognition, and sports nutrition.
The Company is a developer and marketer of efficacious, high-value, clinically substantiated ingredients for dietary supplements, medical foods and beverages. Nutrition 21’s branded ingredients include: new Velositol® amylopectin chromium complex, clinically shown to double the effects of whey protein -- significantly increasing muscle protein synthesis, a key to muscle growth; Chromax® chromium picolinate, with clinically substantiated benefits for glucose metabolism, weight management, and brain health; Nitrosigine® bonded arginine silicate, is clinically shown to significantly boost nitric oxide levels supporting mental acuity/focus and sports nutrition. Nitric oxide is a key factor in promoting the relaxation of smooth muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Nutrition21.com
Nutrition 21, LLC
Nutrition 21, LLC
Excutive Director of Sales
(1) Kalman D, Perez Ojalvo S, Komorowski J. Comparison of cellular nitric oxide production from various sports nutrition ingredients. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13(Supp 1):P33. (2) Sandler D, Perez Ojalvo S, Komorowski J. Absorption of bonded arginine silicate compared to individual arginine and silicon components. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13(Supp 1):P19. (3) Kalman D, Feldman S, Samson A, Krieger D. A clinical evaluation to determine the safety pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of an inositol stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. Clin Pharmacol. 2015;7:103-109. (4) Komorowski J, Rood-Ojalvo S, and El-Sohemy A. Arginine silicate supplementation decreases markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic dysfunction and increases markers of vasodilation and cardiovascular health in healthy adult males. The FASEB Journal. 2015;29(1):748.2. (5) Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, Komorowski J. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. Poster presentation: International Society of Sports Nutrition 2015 Science Conference; June 11-13, 2015. (6) Harvey P, Rood-Ojalvo S, Komorowski J. The effects of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate on cognitive function. J Am Coll Nutr. 2015;34(6):544. (7) Data on File, Nutrition 21, LLC
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2016 Nutrition 21, LLC Chromax®, Nitrosigine®, and Velositol® are registered trademarks of Nutrition 21, LLC
VaporX5™ Next Gen and new naNOX9® Next Gen are trademarks of MuscleTech and Iovate.
# # END # #
Source: Nutrition 21, LLC