Savannah, Ga. (PRWEB) October 13, 2016
Nineteen healthcare providers from SouthCoast Health were honored in Savannah Magazine’s Best of Savannah 2016 survey, which ran in the publication’s September/October issue.
For the past 16 years the editors of Savannah Magazine have conducted annual reader polls to select the region’s most influential people and ideas. The magazine emphasizes that “only reader votes” determine the winners and that votes are limited to one per person.
“It is a great honor that so many of our physicians and providers were recognized by the readers of Savannah Magazine,” SouthCoast Health Administrator John Marrero said. “This contest has rigorous vote tabulation procedures, which makes it even more meaningful. We offer our congratulations to these outstanding physicians and providers. It is a great tribute with these votes coming from their patients.”
SouthCoast Health winners (unless otherwise noted) were recognized in the following categories:
- Dr. Craig K. Skalla, DPM, foot specialist
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Mandel, FACS, general surgeon
- Dr. Nenad Avramovski, infectious disease specialist
- Dr. Richard S. Roth, infectious disease specialist
- Dr. Robert W. Grant, internal medicine doctor
- Dr. Garrett White, nephrologist
- Courtney L. Willis, MS, RD, LD, nutritionist
- Dr. Elizabeth McIntosh, ob/gyn
- Dr. Stephanie D. Croll, ophthalmologist
- Dr. Thomas G. Moriarity, osteopathic physician
- Lisa M. Bettio, MSRPT, MS, MPH, physical therapist
- Dr. Kristen A. Updegraff, family medicine/general practitioner
- Dr. Adam F. Novack, family medicine/general practitioner (runner-up)
- Dr. Nathan P. Fergus, radiologist
- Dr. David T. Estle, Jr., radiologist (runner-up)
- Dr. Wasil Khan, allergist/immunologist (runner-up)
- Dr. Sidney J. Bolch, III, FACC, cardiologist (runner-up)
- Dr. Victor W. Rosenfeld, neurologist (runner-up)
- Dr. David M. Mozer, FAAP, pediatrician (runner-up)
SouthCoast Health is a multi-specialty, physician-owned medical group with 80 physicians and 18 locations. The organization has been providing quality healthcare solutions to the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry for more than 20 years and is dedicated to complete patient wellbeing. For more information, visit http://www.SouthCoast-Health.com and connect with SouthCoast Health on Facebook.
Interviews available upon request.