Major players are foraying into Middle East & Africa - the fastest growing markets for paints and coatings where housing, manufacturing and infrastructure investments are expanding.
Dubai, UAE (PRWEB) October 17, 2016
Major players are foraying into Middle East & Africa - the fastest growing markets for paints and coatings where housing, manufacturing and infrastructure investments are expanding. 3rd MEA Coatings summit on 14-15 November, 2016 in Dubai zooms in on these markets with a presentation on ‘Architectural Coatings Markets Outlook and Demand Trends in the Middle East’ by Jotun Powder Coatings.
An update on the marine, oil & gas, petrochemical sectors, sums up Khalagh Tadbir Pars Co’s anlaysis on Iran’s protective coatings market opportunities. Likewise, Becker Industrial Coatings presents the new trends and designs in coil coatings while Akzo Nobel updates on ‘Powder Coatings Innovations & Emerging trends’ in the Middle East & Africa region.
Africa’s potential as a production hub to meet the demands of the paints and coatings sector is presented by Kasol Coatings. Solai Paints on the other hand addresses – East Africa’s coatings market and growth outlook for East African countries such as Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia with details of demand trends, investment landscape and distribution channel networks.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the exciting agenda for 3rd MEA Coatings also includes:
- Economic Outlook for Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and New Oil Price Environment – Emirates NBD
- Opportunities and growth areas that industry leaders should consider for 2017 and beyond – Mott MacDonald
- Extrusion and Can Coatings Market Outlook – Spectrum Industries
- Fluoropolymer Based Coating in Oil & Gas and Desalination Plants – Solvay
- Potential of Carbon Nanotubes for Paints & Coatings – OCSiAl
View event website or call Ms. Huiyan Fu at +65 6346 9113 for more details about the event.