CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) October 17, 2016
Blue Health Intelligence announced today that Swati Abbott will join a panel of healthcare analytics industry thought leaders to discuss the Value of Data Integration. The panel discussion will occur on Monday, October 24th at 1 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel in Piscataway, New Jersey.
During the panel discussion, Abbott will present the Value of Data Integration and cover important topics such as:
- How leveraging the power of data and analytics influences future cost trends
- Why it is important to understand specialty pharmacy costs, including the relationship with medical expenditures
- How analytics helps to lower costs and improve the quality of care for consumers, employer groups, health plans, and other organizations
About Blue Health Intelligence
Blue Health Intelligence (BHI) is the nation’s premier health intelligence resource, delivering data-driven insights about healthcare trends and best practices, resulting in healthier lives and more affordable access to safe and effective care. The power to BHI’s insights lies within our team of analytics experts and advanced technology, coupled with access to the greatest number of healthcare claims — 165 million lives — gathered over 10 years in a safe, HIPAA-compliant, secure database. The resulting conformed, reliable data set has the broadest, deepest pool of integrated medical and pharmacy claims, reflecting medical utilization in every ZIP code.
Blue Health Intelligence (BHI) is a trade name of Health Intelligence Company, LLC. an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. For more information, visit http://www.bluehealthintelligence.com/.
About the 66th Annual Roy A. Bowers Pharmaceutical Conference: Transparency and Accountability in Health Care
This conference is organized by Rutgers Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. This conference will address and provide attendees:
- The current clinical management, challenges and strategies to manage specialty pharmacy and lessons learned
- How consumer centric health care involves analytics, tele-health and technology to improve patient outcomes
- Interactive learning through comprehensive panel discussions and Q&A sessions with industry and topic experts