(PRWEB) October 14, 2016
Hillphoenix, a pioneer in designing innovative commercial refrigeration and merchandising systems, will showcase its small format solutions at the 2016 NACS Show October 18-21 in Atlanta. As convenience retail brands look to expand their foodservice offerings with more fresh prepared and semi-prepared foods, Hillphoenix is on the forefront with exciting new small format merchandising solutions.
Every year, the NACS Show brings together convenience and fuel retailing industry professionals for four days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line.
Small format food retailers — and convenience stores, in particular — are taking fresh foods to a whole new level. Once a place to gas up the car and grab a soda and bag of chips, convenience stores are increasingly offering fresh and healthy grab-and-go meals. Hillphoenix helps food retailers meet shoppers’ fresh and fast expectations without sacrificing quality, food integrity and profit — all within a limited footprint.
Hillphoenix’s 1500-square-foot booth (#6033) will feature an Island 2 Innovate (i2i) modular island system that makes it easy for retailers to offer creatively merchandised, healthy food selections within any size footprint. The i2i island system is a multifunctional, modular display case that can be configured to include heated, refrigerated, wet and dry products in virtually any combination. With i2i, any retailer can create fresh Destination Centers — regardless of store layout or size.
Also at the Hillphoenix booth, visitors can attend a rotating schedule of culinary demonstrations designed to provide examples of concepts that can be implemented in their stores including:
- Cracked Egg Concept: This fresh breakfast concept lends itself to fresh, unique breakfast items complete with egg baskets and succulent, rich steamers made with frothed milk and spices guaranteed to tempt all of your customer’s five senses!
- Good Belly Juice: Elevate your fresh bar with beverages concocted from extracted fresh juices.
- Creative Menu Ideas: Explore new flavor profiles with fresh recipes including chorizo flatbreads, mini-paninis, burger sliders and local hotdogs.
Hillphoenix will be introducing for the first time the new ADAPTApak™ refrigeration system designed specifically for small format and convenience store retail operations. The new energy efficient system has been designed to provide the following features:
- High coil surface area for increased efficiency
- Compressor staging for increased efficiency vs. single condensing units
- Complete “high side” system for ease/reduced cost of installation
- Isolated compressor section can be easily accessed while unit is operational without interrupting airflow
- All components are easily accessible for ease of maintenance
- Electrical and refrigeration connections on same side for ease of planning clearances
- Low height and aesthetically pleasing design for minimized visibility above or behind store
For more information on NACS Show 2016, visit http://www.nacsonline.com/nacsshow.
Hill PHOENIX Inc., a Dover Company, is based in Conyers, Georgia. The company designs and manufactures commercial refrigerated display cases and specialty products along with commercial and industrial refrigeration systems and integrated power distribution systems. Training, design, energy and aftermarket services are available through the Hillphoenix Learning and Design Centers and The AMS Group. Our mission is to provide fresh, innovative solutions that help our customers stay relevant and competitively differentiated. Our vision inspires us to deliver creative, flexible and responsible innovations in food retail refrigeration. Visit http://www.hillphoenix.com or call 800-283-1109 for more information.