RESOLVE is committed to meeting the needs of the growing community of people who face significant obstacles on their family building journey… The new Physicians Council gives us the opportunity to provide a brighter future for everyone.
McLean, VA (PRWEB) October 17, 2016
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association is pleased to announce the inaugural members of the RESOLVE Physician Council. Membership of this new council is composed of physician leaders who are passionate about RESOLVE’s mission and improving the lives of those struggling to build their family.
Physician Council members are committed to growing RESOLVE’s programs, services, and reach through their influence, advice, leadership, expertise, and financial support. Members will also take an active role in RESOLVE initiatives including serving as subject matter experts on RESOLVE’s new “Doctor’s Blog.”
RESOLVE welcomes the following new members to the Physician Council:
- Jason G. Bromer, MD, Shady Grove Fertility
- Marcelle Cedars, MD, University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Center for Reproductive Health
- Alan Copperman, MD, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
- Kevin J. Doody, MD, CARE Fertility
- Richard V. Grazi, MD, Genesis Fertility
- Jason Griffith, MD, Houston Fertility Institute
- Gilbert L. Mottla, MD, Shady Grove Fertility
- Samantha Pfeifer, MD, The Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College
- Isaac E. Sasson, MD, PhD, Shady Grove Fertility
- Peter N. Schlegel, MD, The Center for Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery
Weill Cornell Medical College New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Christine Skiadas, MD, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates/Atrius Health
- Andrew A. Toledo, MD, Reproductive Biology Associates
- Eric A. Widra, MD, Shady Grove Fertility
“RESOLVE is committed to meeting the needs of the growing community of people who face significant obstacles on their family building journey. We welcome that challenge, but we need strong partners to accomplish everything that needs to get done. The new Physicians Council gives us the opportunity to provide a brighter future for everyone,” said Julie Berman, Chair, RESOLVE Board of Directors.
“RESOLVE is proud to recognize leading physicians in the United States who are deeply committed to our mission,” said Barbara Collura, President/CEO, RESOLVE. “These physicians have not only made a significant investment in ensuring RESOLVE has the resources to fulfill our mission, but they offer their advice, counsel, and leadership which grows our ability to serve more people in need.”
One in eight U.S. couples of childbearing age is diagnosed with infertility. For more information, please visit http://www.resolve.org.
About RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association: Established in 1974, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders. One in eight U.S. couples of childbearing age has trouble conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term. RESOLVE addresses this public health issue by providing community to these women and men, connecting them with others who can help, empowering them to find resolution and giving voice to their demands for access to all family building options. For more information, visit http://www.RESOLVE.org.