(PRWEB) October 19, 2016
Starting October, Tello.com customers are able to call Mexican and Canadian phone numbers with the regular minutes included in their national plan for US. Customers using unlimited plans with minutes for US will benefit from unlimited calls to Mexico & Canada, too.
Tello introduces this extra benefit because a large part of their client database call regularly Mexico and Canada, so this change helps them save even more money on their phone bill.
Nothing else changes for Tello customers, the benefits making Tello the most flexible mobile provider in the US remain the same:
- they can upgrade/downgrade the plan anytime
- they can reconfigure it anytime
- they are not tied to a contract
- they don’t need to renew their plan, it’s renewed automatically every 30 days.
Tello wireless network disrupted US mobile market with the “no fees whatsoever” policy, the fully customizable plans and last but not least, with the amazingly low rates:
- Tello.com allows customers to build their own plans, depending on the number of minutes, texts and data they actually use. Also, they can upgrade or downgrade their plan anytime, without any penalties.
- Customers are free to stay as long as they want, as they don’t have to sign any contract. Both for Pay As You Go and for the custom plans, Tello promotes up-front rates, so customers don’t need to worry about hidden fees or complex terms and conditions.
- Customers can share data free of charge with their friends or with other devices. So, tethering is available with no extra costs.
- 24/7 live support, no robots involved. Tello’s friendly Customer Service will answer any call in less than 5 seconds.
Tello also offers great deals for international calls. Customers who need to make calls to other international destinations than Mexico and Canada, can add Pay As You Go credit to their account. Pay As You Go credit comes with great rates per minute and a balance that never expires and rolls over from one month to another. For example, calls to China are only 1.2 ¢/min, calls to India 1.8 ¢/min and Cuba can be reached at 65 ¢/min.
If users want to stay up to date with all offers and news, they can follow Tello’s social media channels:
Tello.com is a telecom provider newly launched on the US market. The company behind Tello is also present in the UK, serving customers through its Tello.co.uk website. Both Tello.com & Tello.co.uk are designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.