Louisville, KY (PRWEB) October 21, 2016
The Evidence In Motion (EIM) family of companies, including International Spine and Pain Institute (ISPI), KinetaCore, and NeuroRecovery Training Institute (NeuroRTI), are set to have a large presence at the upcoming American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) conference, which will take place October 26-30 at Union Station in St. Louis, MO.
Evidence In Motion co-founder Timothy Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT, will be a keynote speaker at this year’s conference, receiving the Distinguished Lecture Award in a ceremony on October 27 at 2:05 PM. The award is given annually to a therapist whose contributions in the orthopedic manual physical therapy field are demonstrated through one of many avenues including, but not limited to, research, education, patient care and legislative efforts.
Additionally, five of EIM’s faculty members will speak throughout the course of the conference. EIM presenters and presentation topics include:
- Current Concept for the use of Manual Therapy in Managing Shoulder Disorders; Dan Rhon, PT, DPT, DSc, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Importance of Patient Rapport for Rehabilitation: A Survey of Clinical Instructors; Michael Leal, PT, MPT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Examination of a Clinical Prediction Rule to Identify Patients with Shoulder Pain Likely to Benefit from Cervicothoracic Manual Therapy: A Multi-Center Randomized Clinical Trial; Paul Mintken, PT, DPT
- Medical Screening for Tomorrow’s Manual Physical Therapist; Derek Clewley, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Non-Specific Effects in Manual Therapy: Contextual Factors Can Help or Harm Clinical Outcomes; Tim Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT, Co-Founder of EIM
- Lumbar Spine Surgical Decision Making for Three Patients: Case Based Reflections on the Interprofessional Collaboration between the Patients, Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapist and Neurosurgeon; Michael Leal, PT, MPT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Additionally, throughout the course of the conference EIM, ISPI, and NeuroRTI (Booth #7) and KinetaCore (Booth #8) will offer attendees the opportunity to learn about programs and register for prizes like Yetis, a free OCS or SCS Test Prep Course, and a free KinetaCore course.
To learn more about Evidence In Motion, its faculty, and its programs, please visit http://www.evidenceinmotion.com.
About Evidence In Motion (EIM):
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is an education and consultation company that exists to elevate the role of physical and occupational therapists in health care delivery by providing premiere entry-level and post-professional education programs for rehabilitation professionals. They emphasize flexible educational offerings that feature the perfect blend of online and hands-on training from world-renowned educators with extensive experience in teaching, research, and business. EIM offers Continuing Education, Residency (Orthopaedic, Sports, and Neurologic), Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, Postprofessional Doctorate in Physical and Occupational Therapy and Certificate training programs (Manual PT, Sports PT, Pain Specialist, Geriatric, Industrial Health, Pelvic Health, Balance and Falls, Concussion Management, Hand, Cardiac, Stroke and Pediatric and Executive Program in Practice Management). For more information, please visit EvidenceInMotion.com. You can also find EIM on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, @EIMTeam. EIM is in proud partnership with International Spine and Pain Institute, KinetaCore, and NeuroRecovery Training Institute.