Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 20, 2016
Studio June, an educational studio offering classes for parents and children under age six, will open its doors for potential new students and parents at an open house from 9am - 12pm on Saturday, October 22. Interested parties and their children are encouraged to drop by to meet instructors, tour the rooms, and sample some of the engaging activities.
Studio June opened in 2015 to rave reviews.
- “An educational experience with my toddler in a beautiful classroom.” --Christy Hartman
- “I’ve watched my children explore, engage, and become more independent while taking classes at Studio June.” --Carlie Fairchild
- “Just amazing! A great place to learn for both parents and children!” --Lori Doucet-Alexander
- “My son and I love our Infant/parent class at Studio June. Beautiful environment! A perfect place to foster infant exploration and discovery.” --Deidre Long
- “[The classroom is] setup in a visually beautiful and peaceful space that encourages order and allows children to calmly learn how to focus without being easily distracted.” --Luissa Alba-MacDonald
A first-of-its-kind early educational studio for Houstonians, Studio June focuses on creating an environment appealing to children’s natural desire to explore, offering self-directed activities and hands-on learning. Parents will have the opportunity to witness the developing will and amazing control young children have when they are engaged in self-led, meaningful play. Studio June instructors are all childhood development specialists with Master's-level education.
The facility, at 4660 Beechnut, Suite 102, is conveniently located on the ground floor of a popular neighborhood shopping center at I-610 and Beechnut St. in Houston, Texas. The studio is designed to appeal to young children through beauty and simplicity. The natural wood furniture is sized perfectly for each age group, and the materials and toys are carefully selected and developmentally appropriate. Children explore activities from building to painting and working with water to baking, all with child-sized tools.
Late fall session classes begin in November. Registration is now open on-line at http://www.thestudiojune.com/classes. Interested parties may first sign-up for a free demo class by visiting http://www.thestudiojune.com/classes/demo-classes. Demo classes are available during the last two weeks of October.
About Studio June
Studio June is an innovative concept in parent and child education and offers a variety of interactive, educational classes for parents and young children. For more information or to register for a class or event, visit http://www.thestudiojune.com or e-mail info(at)thestudiojune(dot)com.