Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 19, 2016
AI4CLOUD, a national provider of Cloud-based Infrastructure Management tools is now leveraging the latest release of Dell EMC's flagship EMS correlation suite. The updates provide enhanced support for Cloud based infrastructure providers, delivering increased ROI for many enterprises with private cloud implementations.
In tandem with the release of their newest Cloud-based Operations platform, AI4Cloud is announcing a unique "Try and Buy" program to allow customers to quickly implement Enterprise Operations for their infrastructure in a secure, containerized private cloud model. The “Try & Buy” program is a 90 day program that allows a customer to sample the service without making an annual commitment. The AI4Cloud service enables customers to support multiple virtualization technologies in a single end-to-end solution. The service supports software defined technologies across networks, virtualization and storage from virtually all major vendors, including thousands of device models across dozens of technology stacks.
New Service Highlights
- OpenStack – Get full business visibility into Openstack deployed infrastructure. KVM hypervisor management support includes discovery and monitoring, new CloudController and Tenant topology objects, root-cause analytics, new Tenant Connectivity and OpenStack Connectivity maps.
- VMware – Support for the latest VMware vSphere 6.0. All existing VMware vSphere 5.5 monitoring functionality is forward-compatible with vSphere 6.0.
- Citrix - Discovery and monitoring of Citrix® Xen® Hypervisors and Citrix Xen Virtual Machines (in a non-NSX deployment) using XenCenter APIs. Calculation of the impact of physical failures on Citrix Xen Hypervisors, VMs, Applications and Business Service Risk.
- Correlation - Support for iSCSI and FCoE. Correlation of failures in IP network to poor IO performance in VMs. Support for VMware virtualization. Virtual data center support for Auto-correlation of network failures in IP Storage (iSCSI/FCoE) to VM performance. Auto-correlation of IP performance exceptions causing IP Storage to VM performance issues.
- Network – Full NSX support along with other Network Protocol enhancements i.e., identification and discovery of Hierarchical MPLS LSP. Enhanced EIGRP discovery and monitoring of VRF based EIGRP sessions. Enhanced EIGRP discovery and monitoring for Cisco ASA/PIX firewalls.
AI4Cloud’s research has revealed that many medium and large businesses have been sitting on the fence, reluctant to refresh their Network Operations Centers and monitoring software. Underlying this reluctance is the budget focus on 3rd generation DataCenter and all things "Cloud Based." These new initiatives compete with funding for traditional Operations. Additionally, there is a substantial disconnect between these 3rd generation technologies and existing Operations tools & functions. As NOC's and support staff have consequently been refocused, down-sized, replaced by traditional MSP's (Managed Service Providers), or directly outsourced, the ability to support day-to-day infrastructure Operations has become a greater challenge than it’s ever been.
AI4Cloud’s research shows that what companies are looking for is to maintain the ability to tie business service levels to infrastructure performance, be aware of business service risk in these new complex & resilient infrastructures, while being Operationally poised to take advantage of "the next wave" in IT.
AI4Cloud's service allows companies to regain holistic Operations control for the NOC and Operations team, yet avoid the expense of buying tools, infrastructure and the administrative labor required to run the tool set.
Dennis Redwine, COO of AI4Cloud puts it this way: “Cloud-based infrastructure monitoring allows Enterprises to fully leverage Enterprise-class Operations tools without the cost & complexity of maintaining and running the platforms.” “Instead of maintaining both an Operations staff and an Operations “tool-set” staff, today’s Enterprises can focus more IT resources on moving the business forward. AI4Cloud’s Cloud-based Enterprise-class monitoring and analytics platform provides an ideal solution."
Bill Carroll, Strategic Information Technology Leader at a large Texas utility responds, “I agree this is a good area of focus in a data center that is growing more complex. There are many skills that needn't be reinvented and emerging challenges where such an MSP can cut to the chase.”
CEO Dave Redwine says,“ Customers have experienced too much outsourcing by outsourcers outsourcing their own services and are now ready to return to a more realistic approach to running their business. Our service allows them to instantly get back lost Operational visibility, rebuild their knowledge base through the use of built-in intelligence and enables them to regain business-centric control over their infrastructure.
AI4CLOUD is an Austin, TX based startup founded in 2015. AI4CLOUD's flagship offering is a Cloud-based monitoring, alerting, and reporting solution. Ai4Cloud’s underpinning technology is in use by some of the largest companies in the world: Verizon, Dell, DirecTV, British Telecom, ATT, and more.