ATLANTIC BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) October 19, 2016
Remington Hotels, a premier hotel management company, announces today six of its Luxury Division properties that have been recognized on the esteemed 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards list. Reviewing hotels based on product, service, ambiance and the best inspiration to pack a bag and travel, the 2016 Reader’s Poll was voted on by over 300,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers, deciding the best of the best from around the world. The awards, which appear in the November issue of Condé Nast Traveler, are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry.
- Melrose Georgetown Hotel - #2 out of the top 10 Washington, D.C. hotels
- Silversmith Hotel - #9 out of the top 20 hotels in Chicago
- Bardessono - #4 out of the top 20 hotels and resorts in Northern California
- One Ocean Resort & Spa - #5 out of the top 20 resorts in Florida on the Atlantic Ocean
- Pier House Resort & Spa - #4 out of the top 10 resorts in the Florida Keys
- The Southernmost House - #7 out of top 10 resorts in the Florida Keys
“It is truly an honor to have so many of our properties within the luxury division named on this ranking,” said Mark Sharkey, president of Remington Hotels. “Being recognized by the thousands of the Condé Nast Traveler readers is especially notable. I am so proud and incredibly grateful for our devoted associates at each of these hotels. Without their attention to detail, this type of recognition wouldn’t be possible.”
Remington is a dynamic, growing, independent hotel management company that provides top quality service and expertise in three unique areas of project management, property manage-ment and condominium hotel management. Founded in 1968, the hospitality group has grown into a premier service provider and today manages over 90 hotels in 27 states across 16 different brands, as well as several luxury and independently flagged hotels. For more information, call (972) 980-2700 or visit remingtonhotels.com.
# # #