Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) October 18, 2016
InfoTrends is pleased to announce the availability of key findings from the recently conducted “The Future of Office Printing” primary research study. The web-based survey consisted of 750 general office workers from the United States, Brazil, United Kingdom, and Spain and investigated the market for persistent print in the office.
For most office workers, print is an important tool in general working lives. To provide an understanding of the key market trends in office printing, InfoTrends’ analysts John Shane, Andrew Carroll, Deborah Hawkins, Barbara Richards, and Christine Dunne will share insights on a few of the survey topics covered in this study during two webinar presentations on November 3, 2016 at 10:00AM and 2:00PM EDT. Together, they will discuss optional versus required printing, printing trends by age, regional printing preferences, persistent print and digital transformation.
The webinar will address some of the key survey findings which include:
- Required printing is fairly consistently 60% of people’s print volume regardless of age and company size, and 40% of print is optional
- Young workers (18-29 years old) do not show the dramatic decline in printing that is often associated with this age group
- Traditional office environments (i.e., headquarters, branch offices) are still generating highest print volumes
- Two-thirds of respondents said their company has taken steps to remove, simplify, or automate document-related business processes
- On average survey respondents spend 36 minutes retrieving digital documents versus 20 minutes for paper documents
- Almost 40% of respondents say less than one-quarter of their business content remains on paper
The Future of Office Printing study is a first step toward better understanding the future of work printing and its implications for industry players. To become part of the webinar study results discussion, click 10:00AM EDT or 2:00PM EDT to secure your spot.
InfoTrends is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the imaging, document solutions, production print, and digital media industries. We provide insights and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and grow their business. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at http://www.infotrends.com.
For media inquiries contact Donna O'Malley at +1 781 616 2116 or donna.omalley(at)infotrends(dot)com.