The new frontier of AI right now lies at the understanding of the world and of natural language by machines. We have yet to discover how to teach machines to communicate with humans.
New York (PRWEB) October 21, 2016
RE•WORK are pleased to announce their first event in New York, following successful editions in San Francisco, Singapore, Boston and London.
The Machine Intelligence Summit is a unique opportunity to meet influential data scientists, technologists, world-leading researchers, entrepreneurs and software engineers all in the same room. Discover how advanced machine intelligence will impact your business and prepare for the smart artificial intelligence world.
How are intelligent algorithms transforming industry and society today and in the years to come?
“The new frontier of AI right now lies at the understanding of the world and of natural language by machines. We have yet to discover how to teach machines to communicate with humans. This is extremely hard and seems to be only possible if machines can have an understanding of how the surrounding world works.” Antoine Bordes, Research Scientist, Facebook.
The summit will take place in New York on 2-3 November, with 200+ experts discussing artificial neural networks, image recognition, natural language processing, data mining, video classification and speech recognition.
- Antoine Bordes, Research Scientist, Facebook
- Tara Sainath, Senior Research Scientist, Google
- Clement Farabet, Senior Software Engineer, Twitter
- Avneesh Saluja, Machine Learning Scientist, Airbnb
- Alexander Statnikov, VP of Digital Modeling & ML, American Express
- Kamelia Aryafar, Senior Data Scientist, Etsy
- Nicholas Roy, Professor, Robotics, MIT
- Soumith Chintala, AI Researcher, Facebook
- Hanlin Tang, Senior Algorithms Engineer, Nervana Systems
Sessions will include:
- Why AI Must Be Biased, and How We Can Respond
- Artificial Intelligence: Where Are We Now?
- Multi-Modal Deep Learning: Connecting Text to Images?
- Multichannel Signal Processing with Deep Neural Networks for Automatic Speech Recognition
- Extracting Customer Insights at Airbnb
- Applying Machine Intelligence in Agriculture
- Mixed Reality Maps for Autonomous Cars and Future Value Added Services for Passengers
- Machine Vision Applications in Finance
Tickets & Registration
Limited tickets are available for this event! Previous events have sold out, so book early to avoid disappointment. For further information and to register, go to: https://www.re-work.co/events/machine-intelligence-summit-usa-2016
Use the discount code MINY20 for 20% off tickets to the summit.
RE.WORK is a platform of events bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting- edge science and entrepreneurship shaping the future of business and society. For more information, view the full line-up of events here: http://www.re-work.co or contact hello(at)re-work(dot)co
For media inquiries, interviews and images, please email: Diane Bedat at dbedat(at)re-work(dot)co