Chicago (PRWEB) October 20, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2016 Business Content Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best business content management technology decision. Google Drive, Box, Hightail, and Citrix ShareFile were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Dropbox Business was named High Performer in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Google Drive earned the highest overall satisfaction score and highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Getting down to business — This is the first Grid report for Business Content Management, a recent category addition to G2 Crowd. Most of the products featured in the report previously existed in similar categories—namely Enterprise Content Management and File Storage & Sharing—but were chosen to represent this newly defined category based on a specific collection of features and open, modern interfaces. There are 10 platforms with enough reviews to be included on the Fall 2016 Grid Report, with several products falling just short of the minimum number of reviews to be featured.
- Catalyzing collaboration — When asked what business problems they were solving, a large number of reviewers said that business content management products help foster collaboration within and across teams. Collaboration features are a prominent offering of products on this Grid and one of the primary components that separate these tools from those in similar categories. Many users raved about these features and the simplicity of working with coworkers, editors, and even clients using these products.
- Sharing is caring — The easy sharing of diverse file types—along with unique permissions, editing suggestions, and version histories—is what many business content management users liked best about their products. These solutions allow business teams to exchange small and large files or entire folders, and access, download, or edit them from the convenience of a central interface. Though opinions on storage capabilities, ease of setup, and system performance varied from user to user, file sharing was consistently singled out as a major upside of business content management products.
About the Business Content Management Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 1000 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 23 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Business Content Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 100,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.