“The SCA-7 is designed as a true “buy and hold strategy” that directly competes against Indexed & Market-Linked CDs” said Bob Phillips, President of Alternative Brokerage. "Unlike the MLCD market, there will be NO phantom income tax."
Des Moines, Iowa (PRWEB) October 25, 2016
Alternative Brokerage and US Annuity Partners are proud to introduce the industry’s First “Post DOL Fiduciary” Index Annuity designed specifically for Broker-Dealers and Banks.
“The SCA-7 is designed to compete as a true “buy and hold strategy” that will directly compete against Indexed & Market-Linked CDs” said Bob Phillips, President of Alternative Brokerage. Unlike the MLCD market, there will be NO phantom income taxation challenges.
“The annuity also comes with a guaranteed 1% annual return,” according to Phillips.
Some industry experts believe that the SCA-7 can provide an alternative to bond portfolios and bonds in a rising interest rate environment.
“This product offers the upside potential with the ability to receive interest, based on the performance of a proprietary multi-asset J.P. Morgan index that was designed for clients to share in the index gains but not the losses,” Phillips added.
Some of the products highlights include:
- 7-year, Point-to-Point Index Term, tracking the J.P. Morgan U.S. Sector Rotator 5 Index
- A minimum guarantee of 1% per year
- up to $5,000,000 per contract may be permitted with prior home-office approval.
- Issue through age 80
- 4% GDC on the first $2.5 million of premium per account
- 45-Day Rate Lock
- Ability to follow month by month performance on a public site (Bloomberg)
Surrender-Charge-Free (and MVA-Free) Withdrawal Options include:
- 10% annual withdrawals (beginning after the first contract year)
- Nursing Home and Terminal illness waivers with partial index credit (not available in all states)
- Death Benefit with partial index credit
- Annuitization with partial index credit (not available in California)
- 7-Year Surrender- (7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%)
- IRS Required Minimum Distributions
Alternative Brokerage is a new wholesaling concept for broker-dealers, large producer groups, registered investment advisors, regional banks, credit unions and organizations that wish to expand their product offerings to include fixed, indexed and alternative products.
For information OR to request a kit for your Broker Dealer to review:
Please call Alternative Brokerage at (855) 779-1010, option 2,
or email us at marketing(at)AlternativeBrokerage(dot)com