Our mission at BrightEdge is to empower digital marketers to do great marketing
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2016
BrightEdge, the global leader in enterprise SEO and content performance, today announced three new products pairing deep learning and rich insights with search automation to help marketers win the moments that matter.
Innovations to be unveiled during the Keynote presentation at Share16, BrightEdge’s industry-leading event designed by digital marketers for digital marketers, include:
- BrightEdge DataMind: built into the BrightEdge Platform and trained on over 50 petabytes of data, this deep learning engine identifies and maps the moments that matter to businesses.
- BrightEdge Intelligent Experiences: an easy-to-use application built on the BrightEdge Platform enabling any marketer to quickly create and publish the right content, pre-optimized for search.
- BrightEdge Content IQ: an intelligent site audit solution built on the BrightEdge platform that crawls over 100M pages, prioritizes fixes based on business benefit, measures the impact and monitors site health to protect revenue.
Digital is disrupting everything that we know
Digital disruption now impacts nearly all aspects of customers’ lives. Technologies -- such as smart devices kept in homes and worn on bodies, chatbots participating in conversational commerce, and driverless cars -- synthesize customers’ wants, needs and preferences into customized experiences and recommendations.
This disruption also presents marketers with opportunities to better understand customers and connect with them in more meaningful ways. Leveraging big data, machine learning and automation is key to providing customers with highly personalized experiences at scale, in order to win the moments that matter.
BrightEdge DataMind: Giving every marketer their own data scientist
Over a more than 7 year period, the BrightEdge data team set out to extract additional meaning from the more than 50 petabytes of data and the billions of pieces of content collected from BrightEdge Data Cube, the industry’s largest content repository.
Learn more about BrightEdge Data Cube here: http://www.brightedge.com/products/target-demand/data-cube
“Simply put, our mission is to empower digital marketers to do great marketing,” said BrightEdge CEO Jim Yu. “Constant innovation is critical to driving the next level of digital marketing excellence -- in our products and for our customers. Our data offered the best training ground for the BrightEdge team to test and iterate. In doing so, we developed the best deep learning engine to power the BrightEdge Platform, the market’s first complete solution for helping marketers win the moments that matter.”
The result is BrightEdge DataMind, a powerful deep learning engine that instantly identifies important search trends, competitive threats and market shifts in real-time. By powering products including newly-announced BrightEdge Intelligent Experiences and BrightEdge Content IQ, DataMind provides marketers with fresh, accurate and actionable insights to drive successful content strategies.
As the new deep learning layer powering the BrightEdge enterprise SEO and content performance platform, DataMind enables marketers to:
1. Stay ahead of market changes: Understand search trends, competitive threats and market updates
2. Know which moments matter: Act on the biggest opportunities to drive business growth
3. Outpace the competition: Take a data-driven approach to content strategies to increase traffic, conversions and revenue to win the moments that matter
Learn more about BrightEdge DataMind here: http://www.brightedge.com/products/target-demand/data-mind
BrightEdge Intelligent Experiences: Enabling any marketer to create the right content faster
With limited time and resources, digital marketers struggle to quickly create content on the topics that their customers care about. And without SEO expertise, they cannot ensure that web pages show up in search, to actually reach target audiences.
BrightEdge introduces BrightEdge Intelligent Experiences, the smart content marketing solution that helps content creators develop and publish the right content faster.
Powered by BrightEdge DataMind, Intelligent Experiences uses deep learning to identify the moments that matter to target audiences, enables marketers to quickly produce content that matches what these audiences are looking for in these moments, and automatically ensures published pages stay optimized.
Using Intelligent Experiences, marketers are able to:
- Target demand: Select from high value topics identified through deep learning
- Create smart content: Easy-to-use user interface instantly links to existing content
- Publish fast: Deploy with one-click content that is optimized for search
- Stay optimized: Maintain SEO-friendliness of published content without additional effort
“We love Intelligent Experiences. It’s been a bonus to our content strategy, and does the heavy-lifting for us,” said BrightEdge customer Avi Bhatnagar, Director of Web Marketing and Strategy at WhiteHat Security. “In just 3 months, the content created and published has already outperformed our prior blog content by 170%. Intelligent Experiences has now become a critical component of our core marketing processes, where each new integrated marketing campaign now leverages IX.”
BrightEdge Content IQ: A smarter way to pinpoint and resolve site issues that matter most to businesses
In fast-paced, agile environments, multiple teams are responsible for creating content to engage customers. Unplanned site changes and technical errors can severely impact organic search performance and lead to decreased traffic, conversions and revenue.
BrightEdge introduces BrightEdge Content IQ. Powered by BrightEdge DataMind, Content IQ is the only intelligent site audit solution that helps marketers pinpoint, fix and monitor the critical site errors that have the greatest impact to the bottom line.
Using Content IQ, marketers are able to:
- Assess: Detect critical site errors with best-in-class crawl technology--crawling more than 100 million web pages, including mobile-friendly sites built with java script and progressive web apps
- Prioritize and take action: Target and fix errors that drive the greatest impact -- all within a single workflow
- Measure and monitor: Demonstrate improvements in traffic and revenue as errors are resolved, while staying alerted to new issues before they drive down business results
“Content IQ empowers us to detect, prioritize and monitor for new issues before they impact our revenue,” said BrightEdge customer Jason Stevens, Director of SEO and Program Management at Food Network. “As an integral part of the BrightEdge platform, it’s a best-in-class enterprise solution, giving us peace of mind while allowing us to focus on growth.”
BrightEdge, the global leader in enterprise SEO and content performance, empowers marketers to transform online content into business results such as traffic, conversions and revenue. The BrightEdge S3 platform is powered by a sophisticated deep learning engine and is the only company capable of web-wide, real-time measurement of content engagement across all digital channels, including search, social and mobile. BrightEdge’s 1,300+ customers include global brands such as 3M, Microsoft and Nike, as well as 55 of the Fortune 100. The company has eight offices worldwide and is headquartered in Foster City, California.