Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2016
Digital Fuel SV, LLC (“Digital Fuel”) co-sponsored the IQPC IT Financial Management Conference in San Francisco on October 24th and 25th.
Digital Fuel is the leader in the rapidly growing IT Business Management (ITBM) sector, which provides software solutions that help CIOs, IT Managers, and Finance Managers oversee IT spending and budgets. ITBM provides IT leaders with capabilities to manage their costs and services while also demonstrating the value provided.
During the IQPC IT Financial Management Conference and in their show booth, Digital Fuel has announced several growth initiatives. The initiatives include:
- Aggressive Hiring -- Digital Fuel has hired additional Product and Sales staff including Brett Arnott, Director of Product Marketing and Management. Brett had previously worked in the Digital Fuel unit at VMware. Brett says of his new role, “I’m very excited to join the new Digital Fuel. I see a lot of opportunities to service Fortune-1000 and SMBs with their IT Business Management needs.” Digital Fuel is also actively hiring additional Sales professionals to ramp up customer growth.
- New Logo and Branding -- Digital Fuel commissioned a new logo that has been deployed on digitalfuel.com and on social media.
- New Software release in fourth quarter 2016 -- The new release will include improved usability, new branding, enhanced pdf export capabilities, and upgraded reporting.
- Additional Channel Partners. Digital Fuel is actively bringing on additional Channel Sales partners to expand sales initiatives globally.
- Inorganic Growth. Digital Fuel is also evaluating acquisition opportunities to add new capabilities and adjacent technologies.
Since acquisition, Digital Fuel has brought on several key team members. Rick Bigelow has joined as Chief Operating Officer and General Manager. Rick was previously CEO of Skyview Capital Portfolio Companies Mimio LLC and Integrated Microwave Technologies.
Digital Fuel has emerged as an industry leader in the ITBM sector, selling to blue-chip enterprise customers across multiple end markets including Financial Services, Government, Education, and Healthcare. The business has helped customers optimize their IT spend and realize significant cost savings, while being more responsive to internal customer needs. Digital Fuel provides Cost Transparency, Service Level Management, and IT Benchmarking modules. Digital Fuel sells software licenses, SaaS subscriptions, and professional services to Fortune-1000 enterprises globally. Digital Fuel provides the granularity and accuracy which other systems lack. This level of detail allows enterprises to reliably perform customer chargebacks, budgeting & planning, accurate cost optimization insights, and robust IT Financial management activities.
“We are excited to grow the features and functionality of the Digital Fuel product suite. We are aggressively targeting new use cases for our software to help our customer base meet their financial and IT goals” said Rick Bigelow, chief operating officer and general manager of Digital Fuel.
“Digital Fuel will be releasing exciting new usability and modularization features over the coming quarters addressing key needs in the market segment, and further positioning us as the technology leader in the space" said Jason Nienaber, SVP of sales and marketing at Digital Fuel. "We are seeing strong demand from our Service Integrator and Reseller partners, including a significant interest from new channels who want to be part of our strategy to scale globally with regional focus. There is a growing need for our solution in the Enterprise and SMB space when you appreciate the pressure they face to optimize IT portfolios, and respond swiftly to Cloud strategies.”
About Skyview Capital, LLC
Skyview Capital is a global private investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California, which specializes in the acquisition and management of mission critical enterprises in the areas of technology, telecommunications, business services and manufacturing. By leveraging its operational resources and financial acumen, Skyview systematically enhances the long-term sustainable value of the businesses it acquires. To date, Skyview has successfully completed over 25 transactions within its target market verticals. Visit http://www.skyviewcapital.com.
About Digital Fuel SV, LLC
Digital Fuel is an IT Business management (ITBM) tool that provides transparency and control over the costs of cloud environments and quality of IT services. Its suite of products allow businesses to optimize costs and sourcing across internal virtual infrastructure/private cloud and public cloud. Infrastructure teams use Digital Fuel to understand the costs of supplying private and public cloud environments, while CIOs and IT executives can understand the costs of supplying IT services.
For additional information, please contact Public Relations at Digital Fuel
Stay connected with Digital Fuel by following our LinkedIn Account at https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-fuel