(PRWEB) October 27, 2016
Front Row Solutions (FRS), the creator of a leading real-time business and sales productivity, accountability and management platform, has launched an innovative new app that lets companies quickly and effectively capture data from mobile workers in the field in less than 60 seconds.
The app, which is available for Android, iPhone and iPad devices, incorporates the key functionality that companies need to take full advantage of the Front Row Solutions platform and analytics. There are four steps in the process:
Step 1: Companies create a set of customized questions designed to capture the information they need from mobile workers. Questions can be formatted in several ways, including multiple choice, multiple answer, free text, sliding scale, yes/no, true/false, alpha numeric, net promotion score, and calendar.
Step 2: Staff at Front Row Solutions upload the questions in the company’s account, along with a client list or assignment list (if applicable).
Step 3: Mobile workers launch the app on their iPhone or iPad immediately after a customer interaction, and answer each question.
Step 4: The data is immediately routed to Front Row Solutions’ servers to generate custom reports and analytic s which are securely available via the web. Companies can also have the data routed to their information system (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Veeva, Dynamics, Sugar, etc.).
Alongside this innovative data capturing functionality, the Front Row Solutions app offers a complete set of features that help mobile workers maximize productivity, efficiency and results. Key tools include:
- View Clients: browse the complete account list including past visits, notes, documents, map address, etc.
- Create Clients: add new clients to the account list.
- Prospecting: identify and map nearby prospects.
- Dashboard: view all sales call activity in a single place.
- Email: sync business email accounts and view all emails sent and received by customers and prospects.
- Message Log: view the status of activities that have submitted, along with any details.
- Group Message: launch a private chat room/workspace to post messages for colleagues within the organization.
- My Schedule: view and create appointments for all customers and prospects, and assign tasks to anyone in the organization (integrates with device calendars and email).
- Mileage Tracker: track mileage manually or automatically via GPS, and send mileage reports by email.
- Expenses: track expenses and send expense reports by email.
- Notifications: receive push notifications sent by executives, managers and administrators.
“Organizations are challenged to get information from the field, and the type of information they need is constantly changing,” commented Etien D'Hollander, CEO of Front Row Solutions. “This information may be centered around the introduction of a new product, a specific marketing campaign, purchasing behavior, a new customer focus, service concerns, merchandizing insights, brand awareness, canvassing and polling results, and so on. Our innovative new app allows organizations to laser focus their information needs, and then effectively engage their mobile workers to quickly and accurately get the specific information they’re looking for.”
Organizations that have not yet experienced the benefits of Front Row Solutions’ platform are invited to request a complimentary campaign by calling (800) 986-0983, emailing sales(at)frontrow-solutions(dot)com, or contacting the company through its website at http://www.FrontRow-Solutions.com.
About Front Row Solutions
Front Row Solutions (FRS), a North American company, was founded in 2008 to improve the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process. Designed by former sales reps and drawing from the executive team’s 30+ years of experience in all facets of business, the FRS CRM system can stand alone or integrate into currently implemented systems, helping sales reps and mobile workers improve revenue and profit by using its fast, user-friendly interface. For more information, call 1-800-986-0983, email sales(at)frontrow-solutions(dot)com, or visit http://www.FrontRow-Solutions.com.