Hearing suggestions, criticism and praise from our clients, old and new, tells us where to focus our effort in improving the overall experience.
(PRWEB) October 26, 2016
This week the online color printing and copying company DocuCopies.com unveiled the massive improvements they've been quietly making to their online ordering system.
After several months of building and testing, the team are confident that the newly improved system will not only be especially helpful to new customers but also a breath of freshness to their thousands of repeat customers who keep coming back for more.
Among these improvements are:
- Modern Redesign: Rounded corners, more space between each field, a less-crowded price calculator and a cheery color scheme make ordering as easy on the eyes as it is on the wallet.
- Updated Info Boxes: Click any "?" (info box) next to the job specs to get a detailed explanation of each option.
- Product-Specific Ordering Options: Forms for each product type have been slimmed to remove non-applicable finishing options and other visual clutter.
- Improved Customization: Combine and exclude finishing options and other custom specs easier than ever.
- Improved Navigation: Add more items to a cart, edit job specs and upload files with greater ease.
"We get new feedback from our clients every day and it's a priceless resource," says Jeff Corbo, the company's vice president and marketing director. "It can be hard seeing the forest for the trees when it's your own site and you work with it every day. Hearing suggestions, criticism and praise from our clients, old and new, tells us where to focus our effort in improving the overall experience."
As always, the company welcomes additional feedback both on the order system and other elements of the site. For more information on their discount color copies, color books and booklets and other digital printing products, or to take the new order forms for a test spin, visit them online at http://www.DocuCopies.com.