Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2016
OpsClarity, a provider of intelligent monitoring solution for modern applications and data infrastructure, today announced its market-leading monitoring service for Apache Kafka. Kafka is a highly-popular distributed publish-subscribe messaging system for a variety of high-volume, fast-data applications. OpsClarity provides deep real-time understanding of Kafka and associated applications to enable early detection of issues and rapid root-cause analysis for mission critical environments.
OpsClarity provides a comprehensive and automated monitoring solution for the entire data pipeline, including data frameworks (such as Kafka, Apache Spark, and Hadoop), microservices, containers, and their underlying infrastructure. OpsClarity automatically discovers all Kafka components, including brokers, producers, consumers, and Zookeeper clusters, and has built-in plugins to monitor detailed performance metrics for each of them. to. Beyond Kafka, OpsClarity also builds a complete service map for rich context and correlates events across Kafka and other applications and infrastructure components for rapid troubleshooting.
“Enterprises are increasingly adopting Kafka to take advantage of streaming data and build more responsive businesses. But, DevOps teams face significant challenges operationalizing and scaling their Kafka and other data infrastructure given their complexity.”, said Alan Ngai, co-founder and CTO of OpsClarity. “OpsClarity provides deep operational insights into Kafka and leverages data-science to deliver fast and accurate root-cause analysis, enabling the teams to reliably operate their data pipelines. ”
While extremely efficient, Kafka can present monitoring challenges across a number of areas:
- Monitoring and correlating issues across multiple broker clusters, topics, and partitions
- Detecting consumer lag across multiple consumer groups
- Tracking operational performance across multiple versions of Kafka brokers and clients
The OpsClarity Advantage
OpsClarity cuts through these challenges with an innovative and highly-scalable monitoring solution that combines automation, deep understanding of Kafka and associated components, and machine learning, delivering:
- Automated Setup: Fast setup that automatically tracks dynamic infrastructure and requires no static configuration
- Comprehensive Metric Collection: Collects all Kafka metrics and understands their respective behavior
- Built-in Default Monitors: Includes port checks, metric monitors, and advanced data-science based anomaly detection
- Intuitive Dashboard: End-to-end pipeline visualization including application hierarchy and interdependency
- Efficient Design: Lightweight API approach for monitoring consumer lag
- Real-time Analytics: Real-time correlation of Kafka and other application events to identify operational issues and drastically reduce time for root cause analysis
- Completeness: Support for microservices, containers, bare-metal and public cloud
OpsClarity is a performance monitoring solution for modern applications and data infrastructure that helps DevOps and engineering teams to continuously visualize, understand and troubleshoot their complex and distributed business-critical applications and infrastructure. Built by alumni from Yahoo, eBay, Facebook, Twitter and Google, OpsClarity is the only solution that can dynamically adapt to and learn every component of a company’s modern fast data application and infrastructure and extract key insights needed to maximize performance and agility. OpsClarity is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information about OpsClarity, visit http://www.opsclarity.com .