The IE MK7 carbon fiber cold air intake adds luxury and power to your GTI or Golf R. Unique is the adjustable sound door to fine tune the intake volume.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) October 27, 2016
Integrated Engineering has introduced a carbon fiber cold air intake for the MK7 (2015+) GTI & Golf R. This new intake adds both luxury and horsepower under the hood your car.
Unique to IE is the removable sound door. Leave it off to experience exhilarating turbo sounds, or keep it closed to retain stock-like sound levels.
Features and Benefits
- Autoclaved high quality gloss carbon fiber construction
- Sound Door: customize sound levels to suit your personal taste
- Increased throttle response
- Internal velocity stack with 5 inch inlet increases flow into the inlet pipe and turbocharger
- 45 degree filter angle results in higher flow than straight or perpendicular filter locations
- Water drain provision keeps your airbox dry following rain and cars washes
- Optimized air inlet duct allows for maximum intake air flow while still allowing engine bay cooling
Luxury and Class
The buyer of the IE Carbon Fiber cold air intake demands the best looking and fitting intake on the market. Backing up it’s great looks is the added performance of 10-15 horsepower.
Pricing and Availability
The MK7 Carbon Fiber Intake is available at http://www.performancebyie.com and retailers around the world. Pricing starts at $599.
About Integrated Engineering
Integrated Engineering manufacturers high quality VW and Audi performance products. All of the products are track and street tested with reliability and quality coming first. Integrated Engineering is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT and its products are available worldwide. For more information see http://www.performancebyie.com.