Harlow, Essex (PRWEB UK) 27 October 2016
Haag-Streit UK (HS-UK), the leading manufacturer and distributor of gold-standard optometry and ophthalmic equipment, is delighted to confirm that online booking is now live for the upcoming HS-UK Retina Symposium 2017. Delegates can now secure their place at http://www.haagstreituk.com/retinasymposium.
Dr Pearse A. Keane, Moorfields Eye Hospital, will be chairing the Symposium. The Keynote Lecture ‘Why 2RT? 50 Years of Science’ will be delivered by Prof John Marshall MBE, Professor of Ophthalmology, Institute of Ophthalmology. Other confirmed members of the Faculty include;
- Prof Giovanni Staurenghi, University of Milan
- Dr Michel Puech, Ophthalmologist, VuExpolora Institute of Paris
- Ms Rehna Khan, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Calderdale Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mr Nishal Patel, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Kent & Canterbury Hospital
- Mr Marco Morales, Ophthalmology & Visual Science Nottingham University
- Mr Serge Pierrache, International Sales Director, EMEA Optovue.
The Symposium will cover a variety of topics, including;
- OCT angiography (OCT-A), including its use in diabetic retinopathy DMO and AMD
- SLO microperimetry
- Wide-field, true colour and auto-fluorescence imaging.
It will be held at the historic Midland Hotel in Manchester on 30th January 2017. The one-day program will consist of short lectures, followed by workshops and Q&A sessions with the audience.
The delegate price for the Symposium will be £100, which includes lunch and refreshments. The Symposium will be CPD accredited (CPD points applied for).
Online booking is now live at http://www.haagstreituk.com/retinasymposium
For further information, please contact Jane Smith, Training Co-ordinator, at jsmith(at)haag-streit-uk.com or by calling (01279) 456266.