We are excited about entering this next phase in the RBMA’s long history of service to the radiology business field.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) October 31, 2016
The Board of Directors for the Radiology Business Management Association has approved a new infrastructure and organizational chart for the 2,400-member association. Changes include several title changes and beginning the search process for a new executive director position.
“We are excited about entering this next phase in the RBMA’s long history of service to the radiology business field,” said RBMA President Elect Thomas Dickerson, Ed.D., FACHE. “As we grow our membership and launch new endeavors like PARADIGM, our new annual meeting in 2017, it was time to reexamine our current structure and make strategic changes to roles within the group, including some well-deserved promotions.”
Dickerson, who is also chief executive officer for Clinical Radiologists, S.C., in Springfield, Ill., will be leading the search for the new executive director for the RBMA and invites experienced association leaders and executives interested in the position to send inquires to executivesearch(at)rbma(dot)org.
As part of the organization, the following title changes and promotions became effective on Oct. 1, 2016.
- Daphne Gawronski, Director of Communication and Development, is now Associate Executive Director
- Vickie Hester, Membership Assistant, is now Executive Assistant/Office and RCCB Manager
- Liz Mugo, Marketing Coordinator, is now Associate Director of Marketing and Meetings
- Jessica Struve, Senior Manager of Membership and Innovations, is now Associate Director of Membership and Innovation
- Cynthia Vervena, Research Associate, is now Associate Director of Data and Survey Research
Jill Hunt continues as Associate Director of Education and Wendy Wiener continues as part-time accounting assistant.
In addition to launching a search for a new executive director, the Board also approved filling three open positons:
- Meeting Consultant (as needed basis)
- Education and Meetings Administrative Assistant
- Membership and Data Administrative Assistant
Founded in 1968, the Radiology Business Management Association is a national not-for-profit association providing members with applied business information and intelligence applicable in any radiology setting. RBMA represents more than 2,300 radiology practice managers and other radiology business professionals. Its aggregate influence extends to more than 24,000 radiologic technologists and 26,000 administrative staff and physicians. RBMA is the leading professional organization for radiology business management and is recognized for its radiology-specific educational programs, products and services, publications and data. The resources and solutions RBMA offers its members and the broader health care community are helping to shape the profession’s future.