The WellbeingZone is an organic extension of our core values: increasing utilization by lowering barriers to the tools and information users need to make informed wellness choices, and improving outcomes via flexible access to coaching and counseling.
Bloomington, IL (PRWEB) October 31, 2016
Chestnut Global Partners (CGP), a provider of culturally-aware employee assistance and wellness programs to companies worldwide, today announces the WellbeingZone (WBZ), a fully customizable health and well-being platform that’s designed to optimize user engagement and provide flexible access to wellness coaches, promoting positive health outcomes. Featuring an intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface, WBZ provides a self-driven well-being assessment that enables users to score their wellness status in 10 categories, while offering them tools and support to improve their scores, set goals, track progress, and compete with their co-workers on a variety of health and wellness-related challenges.
The WBZ can sync with all major 3rd party trackers like FitBit, Garmin and Strava, and includes a content management system that allows administrators (HR, department heads, etc.) to use the platform as an employee communications and engagement hub to push out company news and real-time notifications.
“The WellbeingZone is an organic extension of our core values: increasing utilization by lowering barriers to the tools and information users need to make informed wellness choices, and improving outcomes via flexible access to coaching and counseling,” said Pam Kouri, Director of Wellness for CGP. “The WBZ enables companies to integrate and consolidate all their wellness initiatives within a single user-friendly platform, while offering the scalability to meet your evolving wellness needs.”
- Admin Dashboard: intuitive dashboard enables administrators to track usage, wellness scores, goals achieved, trends, most popular content and business case data.
- Content Management Systems (CMS): enables administrators to create and distribute customized, personalized content based on user well-being scores, their goals and interests. It can also be used as an employee engagement and communications hub to create and push company news and timely notifications, as well as promote new products and initiatives.
- User Portal: includes a well-being assessment that evaluates and scores users in 10 different well-being categories (activity, weight, healthy eating, resilience/mental well-being, caffeine, water, alcohol, money, smoking). Users can set specific goals and improve their scores by accessing the vast library of interactive multi-media resources with tips and advice on all areas of well-being. They can compete in wellness challenges as individuals or as part of a team; users can quickly enter data manually via web or app, or they can connect their wearable device and have data pulled through automatically. Users can also create their own custom programs, which can extend beyond core wellness activities to mindfulness and relaxation.
- Mobile app: offers barcode scanning for recording food intake; the next iteration will offer GPS tracking so users can for a walk with their phone and have their activities automatically recorded and entered into the system.
- Flexible One-on-One Consultations: the WBZ provides users with a variety of options for engaging certified counselors and coaches. It can host virtual consultations via online chat and/or video conferencing. A booking system makes it easy to schedule an appointment.
- Community: users can connect with other users via an embedded “social wall” for sharing information, personal experiences, resources and advice.
About Chestnut Global Partners
Chestnut Global Partners (CGP) is a behavioral health organization based in Bloomington, IL that offers a full range of culturally aware employee assistance and related workplace services. CGP combines EAP with wellness, disability, high risk maternity, employee safety and compliance management programs, designed to promote employee well-being, improve performance and reduce absenteeism.
Chestnut Global Partners serves companies in over 150 countries, including Brazil, China, India, Mexico and Russia. Chestnut Global Partners’ Division of Commercial Science develops and deploys scientific assessment technologies, outcome measures, and analytical methodologies so that EAPs, wellness companies, disease management entities and purchasers the world over can determine the effects and/or worth of their programs.
For more, visit http://www.chestnutglobalpartners.org.