(PRWEB) October 31, 2016
WIX® Filters, a global manufacturer of filtration products and the number one filter in motorsports, has a lot to talk about at this year’s Automotive Aftermarket Parts Expo (AAPEX). From new products, to next year’s promotions, the company is excited to discuss its legacy and leading place in the industry.
Donald Chilton, vice president of product management and Jennifer Gibson, brand manager are both available for interviews. A top-line summary of our announcements is below; accompanying images are located here.
- NanoPro® Technology: WIX Filters introduces new NanoPro® technology. Initially featured in 33 heavy-duty air filter part numbers, the technology provides higher initial efficiency and a final efficiency of up to 99.99 percent.
- Cabin Air Filters with Microban®: WIX’s new cabin air filters are exclusively enhanced with Microban® antimicrobial product protection. The filters in the new line are protected from the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to help keep negative elements from entering a vehicle’s interior, and keep cabin air fresh for the lifetime of the product.
- Alex Keyes and Tanner Whitten Meet and Greets: Stop by WIX’s booth from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. for a meet and greet and autograph session with Dreyer & Reinbold Racing drivers Alex Keyes (Tues., Nov. 1) and Tanner Whitten (Wed., Nov. 2).
- 2017 Promotions: WIX unveils an extensive lineup of sales promotions for 2017. These programs are designed to increase customer sales, raise brand awareness and connect customers with experiences involving their love for racing and the brand.
- 2016 Counter Person of the Year: Learn about the curious and passionate Oscar Manzo of Livermore, California, this year’s award winner.
- 2016 Driving Performance Award Winner: Integrity Auto Care and Repair in South Beloitt, Illinois, run by Leon Anderson, is this year’s deserving honoree.
- 2016 School of the Year: Congrats to Ranken Technical College in St. Louis, Missouri.
Contact: Jennifer Gibson