“In selecting a retail sales channel, we wanted to ensure that the company was as customer focused as we are,” said Metcam President Bruce Hagenau.
(PRWEB) November 01, 2016
Metcam today announced that TramBed 2.0, its patented commercial truck bed extension, will soon be available on the Truck Candy website. Although Truck Candy sells internationally, its headquarters are U.S.-based in Glendale, Arizona. The firm has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005 and it enjoys an A+ rating from the BBB. Truck Candy is also Trustwave Verified, ensuring online purchasers that their transactions will be safe.
TramBed, which was introduced in 2015, is an aftermarket, slide-out truck bed with welded, adjustable, power-coated legs. With a TramBed installed in the factory truck bed, operators enjoy a convenient in-field work surface that places all their machinery and materials within easy reach. They can also transport up to 2,000 pounds of cargo in the TramBed and slide it out for quick access with complete stability and support. Metcam recently unveiled TramBed 2.0, an enhanced version available at a lower price thanks to the economies of fabricating a mature product.
“In selecting a retail sales channel, we wanted to ensure that the company was as customer focused as we are,” said Metcam President Bruce Hagenau. “Truck Candy is a respected player in the truck aftermarket accessory industry, and they have an excellent reputation for service. We are very pleased to have TramBed represented on their site.”
Key features of TramBed 2.0 include:
- Heavy-duty construction includes an all stainless steel deck and factory-welded, powder-painted extension rails and legs.
- The easy-slide extension’s specialized design reduces the potential for finger-pinching and ensures the tram extension remains in a controlled position.
- The TramBed extension is 20 percent longer than the typical truck bed extender.
- TramBed is also optimal for use with a forklift, because loads do not have to be “evenly distributed” as they do for typical truck bed extensions.
- The base model is designed for a standard (eight-foot) truck bed, with versions available for other bed lengths.
- Shipping in the continental U.S.A. is included in the price.
- Units arrive completely pre-assembled and ready for rapid installation.
“We are fabrication experts, and the Truck Candy folks are sales specialists,” said Hagenau. “Working together, we can help truck owners all over the country enjoy the benefits of this terrific product.”
Metcam is a fabricator of precision sheet metal components and assemblies for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) representing a wide variety of industries including telecommunications, electronics and HVAC. Metcam’s advanced metalworking capabilities include laser cutting, punching, forming, hardware insertion, welding (including robotics), powder painting, silkscreen and parts assembly. Metcam also assists clients with product design and manufacturability to reduce their total cost of production. Metcam’s award-‐winning service, combined with an aggressive focus on quality, environmental management and lean manufacturing, simplifies the outsourcing decision for firms worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.metcam.com.
Contact (Press Only): Jennifer Koon
Michael Mackenzie Communications 770.645.7990