With all of our products, we are focused on delivering quality and flexibility, but also a range of specs and features that give our customers more selection and choice to meet their specific needs.
Fremont, Calif. (PRWEB) November 01, 2016
Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today announced 10 new and redesigned projectors developed to meet the needs of the education, small business and corporate markets, covering entry-level to advanced use cases. With a core focus on quality and functionality, Optoma projectors are designed with the applications and end-users in mind.
- Optoma S321 is an entry-level SVGA projector designed for small classrooms and meeting rooms, multi-purpose use and emerging markets. With 3,200 lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, it delivers a bright and colorful image. At just four pounds, the S321 features a lightweight form factor and VGA input, making it a high-quality projector that will meet any fixed or mobile needs. It is available for an ESP of $289.
- Optoma X345 and Optoma X355 are the perfect XGA projectors for classrooms, small businesses and training labs. Both models feature a 22,000:1 contrast ratio to produce an incredibly sharp image, and offer a 10,000-hour lamp life to ensure maintenance needs are little to none. The X345 features 3,200 lumens while the X355 features 3,500 lumens to meet the varying environments of the education and small business markets. ESP pricing is $449 and $499 respectively.
- Optoma W345 and Optoma W355 also offer a 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 10,000 lamp life, and feature a higher 1280x800 native resolution for enhanced images fit for any classroom, small business or training lab environment. The W345 and W355 are equipped with 3,300 and 3,600 lumens respectively, and are high quality, low maintenance projectors with easy installation designed for education and small business use. ESP pricing is $549and $699 respectively.
- Optoma EH331 is the ideal 1080p projector for corporate, small and medium business or home office use. Boasting high brightness, a long lamp life, a small form factor and energy-saving features, the EH331 is easy-to-use and portable. It features 3,300 lumens, a 22,000:1 contrast ratio and is available for an ESP of $599.
- Optoma EH345 is engineered for corporate professionals and educators looking for a 1080p projector that fits well within small conference room or classroom environments. It features 3,200 lumens, 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 1.3x zoom for flexible installations. With a 10,000-hour lamp life, 10-watt speaker and MHL 1.2 support, the EH345 is the ideal high-quality, low maintenance option for classroom and corporate needs. ESP pricing is $649.
- Optoma X416 is an XGA projector designed for mid-size venues including corporate, house of worship and higher education settings and boasts a 20,000:1 contrast ratio, 4,300 lumens, an advanced optical lens and 1.36x zoom. It also offers Wall Color Adjustment, allowing it to display a powerful image in a wide range of environments, including across non-white surfaces. It is available for $749 ESP.
- Optoma W416 is the ideal WXGA projector for corporate, house of worship and higher education use. With 4,500 lumens of brightness, an advanced optical lens, 1.6x zoom and 20,000:1 contrast ratio, the W416 delivers a crisp, powerful image fit for any professional setting. The W416 is available for an ESP of $799.
- Optoma DU380 is a high resolution WUXGA projector delivering the best performance for its price compared to any other DLP or 3LCD projector on the market. It features 3,800 lumens, an advanced optical lens, a 15,000:1 contrast ratio and an incredible 1.6x zoom. DU380 is the perfect projector for classrooms, conference rooms, training rooms and other environments. ESP pricing is $799.
All the models mentioned above, except for the S321 and EH331, offer installation flexibility with more throw distance coverage, and wireless presentation capabilities with the optional Optoma HDCast Pro. They also all feature industry-leading Wall Color Adjustment technology, which compensates for brightness when projecting on a non-white surface to ensure quality control across a wide variety of environments.
“When designing projectors for professional applications, we incorporated customer feedback, environment variances and audience size to ensure we could offer a wide product range, meeting the varying needs of the business, education and house of worship markets,” said Brian Soto, head of product management, Optoma Technology. “With all of our products, we are focused on delivering quality and flexibility, but also a range of specs and features that give our customers more selection and choice to meet their specific needs.”
For more details, please visit http://www.optomausa.com/. These projectors are available through Optoma authorized dealers and distributors including CDW, Connection and AVI-SPL.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: http://www.optomausa.com.