Austin, TX (PRWEB) November 03, 2016
Scrypt, Inc. (OTC Pink: SYPT), developers of secure and compliant productivity tools for regulated industries, is pleased to announce the launch of two new iOS applications for healthcare: Sfax for iOS, a HIPAA-secure faxing application, and Stak for iOS, a HIPAA-secure document storage and signature application. Android versions of both apps will be released in the coming weeks.
Both applications, which are now available from the iTunes App Store and compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, are HIPAA-secure out of the box, meaning no custom configuration is necessary. By deploying secure cloud-based technology on mobile devices, healthcare professionals can instantly streamline operational efficiencies as well as improve the vital exchange of health information. The release of advanced functionality on mobile devices is part of the company’s focus on improving productivity in healthcare, which was launched with Scrypt’s acquisition of the HIPAA-secure mobile messaging app, DocbookMD earlier this year.
HIPAA-secure faxing with Sfax for iOS
Sfax for iOS enables existing Sfax customers to send and receive HIPAA-secure faxes from anywhere. Key features of Sfax for iOS include:
- Complete audit trail and activity tracking for all activity that occurs on each document ensures full HIPAA compliance.
- Faxes are protected by strong encryption within SSAE16 Type 2 data centers.
- Touch ID allows for quick and secure sign in.
- Faxes can be sent by capturing images with a device’s camera, saving time and eliminating the need for manual fax machines.
- The ‘Move’ feature allows users to securely organize received faxes into custom folders.
HIPAA-secure document storage and signature with Stak for iOS
Stak for iOS enables HIPAA-secure document storage and collaboration from anywhere. By blending familiar functionality with secure encryption, Stak enables users to create more efficient workflows while exceeding the most stringent HIPAA standards. Key features of Stak for iOS include:
- Documents can be signed using a digital stamp, typed signature, or written signature using a finger or stylus.
- The device’s camera can be used to take pictures of documents, which can be uploaded from anywhere.
- Documents can be moved securely between folders and shared workspaces to create custom workflows.
- Includes Sfax faxing technology to allow users to send and receive secure faxes.
Scrypt, Inc. is dedicated to transforming productivity in healthcare so caregivers can spend more time helping patients. To find out more visit http://www.scrypt.com.
About Scrypt, Inc.
Scrypt, Inc. builds powerful and secure productivity tools for regulated industries. Scrypt delivers value to the healthcare industry by safely harnessing the cloud with Sfax, Stak, and DocbookMD. We remain dedicated to improving collaboration with HIPAA-secure applications for the desktop, web, integration partners, and on the go so that our customers can work better, with confidence. For more information please visit Scrypt.com.