Safety Net Recovery Partners with The Blanchard Institute

Share Article

Atlanta-based sober living organization joins outpatient treatment in Charlotte, NC.

Safety Net Recovery, an Atlanta-based sober living facility, has established a mutual referral partnership with The Blanchard Institute, a family-focused outpatient substance use disorder and mental health treatment facility. The partnership between the two organizations means clients at both facilities will have access to a greater spectrum of care during addiction and mental health treatment.

“The relationship [between the two organizations] was cultivated by our mutual desire to be of service, and harvested into a collaborative partnership,” said Ward Blanchard, founder and CEO of The Blanchard Institute.

Safety Net Recovery expanded to the Charlotte area when they opened their third sober living facility at 8022 Providence Road on August 1. The Blanchard Institute will be opening their own facility at 10348 Park Road mid-November, offering outpatient mental health and addiction treatment and family services.

“As we were developing the Blanchard Institute, it became obvious that Safety Net’s approach, mission and soul was in line with how TBI believed recovery resources should be provided,” said Blanchard.

Blanchard believes the partnership will benefit not only those in search of high-quality recovery support, but also the behavioral health industry as a whole.

“The addiction and mental health industry is going through quite a metamorphosis,” Blanchard said. “In recent years, the industry outgrew compliance, regulation and administrative oversight. Those of us who strive to maintain the mission of helping individuals and families heal as our primary goal try to stick together and collaborate.”

Blanchard hopes the partnership between Safety Net Recovery and The Blanchard Institute will redefine what collaboration means for the behavioral health field. “Tens of millions of individuals and families suffer from this disease, and less than 10 percent receive appropriate treatment. Finding partners … to collaborate with is how we are going to reach the other 90 percent of individuals who need help and currently don’t receive it.”

For more information, please contact Dave Warren, Safety Net Recovery program director, at 404-277-7421 or visit http://www.safetynetrecovery.com.

About Safety Net Recovery
Men and Women in the early stages of recovery deserve a structured, supportive environment where they can live and breathe in comfort while they continue on their journey to wellness. A step-down model of care allows residents to slowly transition from a treatment program to a life of independence. Safety Net Recovery provides these environments in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.
Own Your Sobriety. We Will Help.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Dave Warren
@NetRecovery
since: 02/2012
Follow >
Safety Net Recovery, LLC.
Like >
Safety Net Recovery

Follow us on
Visit website

Media

Safety Net Recovery Logo