Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) November 03, 2016
November comes with good news for Colombian expats: t he rates for calling mobiles back home in Colombia decreased by 17%. Instead of paying 3.5 ¢/min, the old rate for calling mobiles in Colombia, Colombians expats will only pay 2.9 ¢/min. This can only mean two things: savings or longer calls. Both perspectives sound good.
In case customers call landlines in Colombia, the rate is 3.5 ¢/min. The international calling service is intuitive and simply to use, since calls can be placed from:
1. any phone through the use of access numbers
2. from any computer with an Internet connection through the Web Call application or
3. from any smartphone as LlamaColombia.com offers a free app, for both iOS and Android devices, called KeepCalling. By using the free app, customers can make calls by using their phone contacts as long as they are saved in international format.
Besides Voice Credit, LlamaColombia.com also offers Monthly Plans and a Mobile Recharge service. Monthly Plans are monthly subscriptions which offer discounted rates for frequent calls to both landlines and mobiles in Colombia. The plans available on LlamaColombia.com are Colombia 300, that includes 300 calling minutes for $5.79/month, Colombia 500, with 500 calling minutes for $9.49/month, and Colombia 1000, offering 1000 calling minutes for $17.99/month.
Mobile Recharge is a service that helps customers recharge phones anywhere in the world. The process is fast and secure and the credit reaches its destination instantly. The operators available for top ups to Colombia are Tigo, Movistar, Claro, Uff Móvil, Virgin Mobile, Avantel, ETB, and UNE.
The mission of LlamaColombia.com is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. That’s why all the services the website offers are a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone still living back home in Colombia. This is mainly due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
LlamaColombia.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses worldwide, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.