The Competition shows that the Kosher industry is truly global with hundreds of new products from around the world represented.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 04, 2016
Kosherfest held its annual New Product Competition on Thursday, October 27, where hundreds kosher-certified products competed for prestige of being the best product introduced into the kosher marketplace. The Parvella Chocolate Spreads line by Parvella International was named Best in Show in the annual New Product Competition that precedes Kosherfest, which opens on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus NJ.
Every year hundreds of new Kosher products are tested in the weeks leading up to Kosherfest by a panel of kosher industry judges. This year several trends were seen, with an increase in healthy, natural, organic, gourmet, gluten-free and vegan products being entered into the competition. Entries spanned the globe, with winners coming from Israel, South Korea, Italy, Canada and the United States.
- Frozen Foods – Crab Flavor Surimi Cakes (Sea Food Imports, Inc)
- Wine – Even Zahav-Goldstone (Doyna Ltd)
- Pasta – Cal Delight Instant Noodle Meals (DS International Traders)
- Baked Good– Gevinni Cheesecakes (Gevinni)
- Dips and Spreads – Parvella Spreads (Parvella International)
- Candy – Fruit Stripz Strawberry (Paskesz Candy Co.)
- Baking Aisle – Dairy Nougat and Chocolate Cream (Bakers Choice)
- Giftware & Novelties – Chanukah Dreidel Ladle (Shulsinger Judaica)
- Kosher for Passover – Matzo S’mores (The Manischewitz Company)
- Spices, Oils and Vinegars – KOKO Gochujang (KOKO Food)
- Packaged Meats – Dried Beef Sausage (Usine Amsellem)
- Condiments, Sauces and Marinades – MIKEE Asian Sauces (Exotic Sauce Packaging)
- Savory Snacks – Slim Kim & Highland Pop (Highland Pop)
- Sweet Snacks and Cookies – T-CHOC (Shneider’s)
- Beverages – Squeez’R Classic Lemonade (North Shore Bottling Company)
- “On the Go” – 2C Chocolate & Cereal Snack Bar (Shneider’s)
- Cheese – Parmigiano Reggiano (Shneider’s)
Visit http://www.kosherfest.com/new-product-gallery to view the winning items. All products will be available to taste at Kosherfest. Kosherfest is open to trade professionals only.
Kosherfest is the world’s largest and most attended kosher-certified products trade show. From chain supermarkets to corner groceries, foodservice establishments to caterers, every kind of kosher decision maker will find opportunity and inspiration at Kosherfest. More than 6,000 industry professionals are expected to attend, and more than 350 exhibitors will feature kosher-certified products and services for the kosher market.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, eMedia, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: grocery, technology, seafood, food service, healthcare, commercial marine and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified has divisions in the United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom.