Partisan Differences Have No Effect On Americans' Quality Of Sleep This Presidential Election Season, According To New Survey By US-Mattress

Share Article

Regardless of political affiliation, the majority of United States citizens are sleeping well in weeks leading up to the 2016 United States Presidential election

US-Mattress.com conducted a recent sleep survey asking participants about how well they have been sleeping as the 2016 United States Presidential election draws near. 79.7% of those who responded reported getting either "OK", "Good", or "Great" sleep. The remaining 20.3% were sleeping "Poorly" or "Bad".

A second question was posed to the respondents as well in the form of, "What presidential candidate do you favor right now?" As with most current polls, Hillary Clinton received slightly more support than Donald Trump. A surprising number of people, 31.8%, favored "none of the above"; both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein were also options.

US-Mattress' chief data expert, Dongna Wang, compared the Google Survey responses and concluded that, "I found there to be no statistical significance between the 550 respondents' sleep and their favored presidential candidate. There appears to be no correlation regarding the American citizens' sleep patterns and their political preferences."

For more information about US-Mattress’ unique research and sleep surveys, visit http://www.us-mattress.com.

About US-Mattress
US-Mattress was the first online mattress retailer with the largest selection of name brand mattress sets. Founded in 2001, the company recently opened five new stores throughout southeast Michigan to offer customers an unmatched in-store experience. In each showroom and online, a 10-point Comfort Scale® rating system displays its mattresses from firmest to softest—a system that was established to help solve the problem people often face of finding the right mattress. From traditional springs to memory foam, US-Mattress only carries the most trusted brands, including Beautyrest, Sealy, Serta, Stearns & Foster, Spring Air, Tempur-Pedic, Hastens and ViSpring. For more information, visit US-Mattress.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

James Lynch
US-Mattress
+1 800-455-1052 Ext: 2215
Email >
Visit website

Media

US-Mattress