We wanted a solution that would send form entry data directly to ConnectWise, so our sales teams, support teams, and marketing teams could efficiently follow up with customers and prospects.
Fargo, ND (PRWEB) November 22, 2016
BNG Design, a wholly owned subsidiary of BNG Team, announces the official launch of a new WordPress and ConnectWise plugin.
The plugin is a simple to use interface for marketing team’s of IT Services companies to easily map current, or new, form fields within ConnectWise. The plugin allows marketers and web designers, that use WordPress and ConnectWise, to do the following:
- Create multiple records inside of ConnectWise from a single website form.
- Creates and updates Company, Contact, Opportunity, Activity and Ticket records from the submission of a contact form on a WordPress website.
- Streamlines the communication of data in ConnectWise from lead capture forms and/or support forms.
- The WordPress plugin is completely open ended, giving companies the freedom to map any available field through ConnectWise’s Company, Contact, Opportunity, Activity and Ticket APIs.
- The WordPress ConnectWise plugin works alongside other Gravity Forms third party plugins such as MailChimp, Zapier, AWeber, HubSpot, Marketo, Dropbox, Slack, Trello, and others.
“We are very excited to announce the launch of our WordPress and ConnectWise integration. Like it’s sister company, ConnectBooster, this solution automates important tasks that were normally a very manual process for IT Services companies. The plugin is great because it solves the problem of getting client submitted form information into ConnectWise quickly, easily and effectively. This unique plugin will deliver incredible time savings, and help IT Services owners leverage their PSA software in ConnectWise, while using their WordPress sites to help grow their businesses,” said BNG Team CEO, Brady Nash.
“We wanted a solution that would send form entry data directly to ConnectWise, so our sales teams, support teams, and marketing teams could follow up with customers and prospects efficiently. What we found in our journey is that other solutions just didn’t work or were not flexible enough to do what we needed. The integration with other solutions didn’t allow us to customize fields the way we needed, and the communication into our CRM was lacking, so we built our own,” said BNG Design Director, Ryan Theis. “We’re currently running over 150 forms into ConnectWise, from all our internal websites, using our WordPress plugin. Our clients that are finding similar success are IT Services providers like Consuro Managed Technology, Enterhost, PC Works Plus, and Project Execution Network.”
“At BNG Team, we’re passionate about helping strengthen and grow businesses through our solutions. Whether we’re discussing invoicing and accounting challenges that are solved with our solution in ConnectBooster, or discussing how to help your marketing team map form fields within ConnectWise, our goal is to create efficiency inside your IT business through automation,” said BNG Team CEO, Brady Nash. “We’re excited to launch the WordPress and ConnectWise plugin to IT Services providers.”
To learn more about the WordPress ConnectWise plugin, visit BNG Design on the web at http://www.bngdesign.net/connectwise/.