New York, New York (PRWEB) November 10, 2016
The 16th Annual Wall Street Green Summit is the longest running and most comprehensive sustainable finance event in the industry and will be held on Monday March 27, 2017 in New York. This year we are exceptionally innovative highlighting new Blockchain, Microgrid and Energy storage applications.
Launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro, the Summit covers cutting edge content, industry developments & innovations, and features the practitioners and the leaders of tomorrow. The emergence of the "Impact Economy" is where main street investors team up with corporations, entrepreneurs and government to solve environmental and social problems while generating substantial and growing financial returns.
The 2017 Wall Street Green Summit XVI is your “one-stop shop” to come up to speed on the latest developments in Green Innovation & Finance:
- Renewable Energy Finance
- New Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
- Fintech and Energytech Solutions
- Impact Investing Updates
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage Opportunities
- Blockchain Applications for Impact Investing
- Technology for Future Cities
- Microgrid Finance
- Five Green Impact Fund Strategies
- Cleantech Investment Today
- Innovations in Solar Finance
- Transitioning to the Low Carbon Hydrogen Economy
“Our 2017 Summit will be our most innovative and best one yet as we take the deep dive into Blockchain for Sustainability,” said Peter C. Fusaro, Founder of the Wall Street Green Summit.
For more information or to register for the Summit, please go to our conference website at http://www.wsgts.com or call Carmen Cook, VP, Marketing, Global Change Associates at 212-222-3775