Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) November 10, 2016
Zasio Enterprises, a global leader in Information Governance (IG) solutions, today announced its 2017 IG Intersect Conference. Zasio is excited to offer attendees the opportunity to come together to see expert presenters speak on practical topics that will enrich the IG conversation and provide insights from some of the brightest minds in the industry. Participants will leave the conference with valuable tips to help identify and manage the technologies and information emerging in IG today. Topics will include:
- “How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the Way We Work and Play,” by Amit Mital, founder and CEO of Kernel Labs
- "How to Manage Email in your Organization to Meet Legal and Regulatory Obligations," by Jason R. Baron, Counsel, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP; Co-Chair of the Information Governance Initiative
- "How to Bridge the Gap between Retention and Privacy in Information Management," by Soo Kang, General Counsel and Director of Consulting for Zasio Enterprises, Inc.
- "How Office 365 Impacts Your Organization," by John Mancini, President and CEO of AIIM
- "What Cyber Security Methods to Use in Information Governance," by Warren Bean, Software Development Manager, Zasio Enterprises
- “Identifying the Risks of Not Taking Risks,” by April Dmytrenko and David McDermott. April is a Contributing Editor for Information Management and David is a Certified Records Manager and Information Lifecycle Governance Consultant (ILG).
The opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry means the benefits of IG Intersect will put attendees in touch with professionals that can continue to answer questions and share knowledge long after the conference ends.
IG Intersect is designed for professionals whose role is to manage or assist in the management and safeguarding of information, such as C-level and executive leadership, general counsels, corporate records managers, records analysts, IT professionals, information security and compliance managers, business analysts, and general business users. The date and venue are as follows:
February 8, 2017
2 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For more information on the event and to register for this conference, visit http://www.igintersect.com.
Zasio has been a trusted partner offering software solutions and consulting services for nearly 30 years with one overarching goal: to help organizations establish total life-cycle management and control over their records across the entire organization. As experts in the field of Information Governance (IG), Zasio has found that the practice of managing information is far from static. Rather, there are many fluid qualities in business that impact IG decisions from a cost, benefit, and risk perspective. Because trends in IG are always changing, Zasio believes it’s more important than ever to network with other IG professionals to share insights and evolve strategies and methods to stay current in the rapidly developing realm of IG.