Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 11, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc.’s (AIS) Directory of Health Plans (DHP) is the definitive source of health plan enrollment and contact data for health insurers operating in the United States — and the new online version of DHP puts all its data in one reliable resource. Two upcoming free demo webinars — on Nov. 17 and Nov. 29 — will show the full power of the database, and give participants an opportunity to pose questions to Database Director Susan Namovicz-Peat.
- Explore all the features of the DHP Dashboard, including In-App Downloads, the Newsfeed and how to share access with colleagues
- See the online search tool in action and learn how to find out which insurers are leading in a particular market sector; identify the top players in any sector in a particular state; compare membership in provider-sponsored plans vs. other plans; and determine which plans get how much of their membership from public exchanges
- Learn how to export your data selection to Excel for further analysis
- See how to quickly access supporting documentation, explanations and additional spreadsheets included in the DHP subscription
- Find out where to go to test the online search tool and other features
Participants in the webinar will also receive a free report, Profiles of the Eight Largest Health Insurers, which provides an overview of the health insurance operations of eight largest health insurers in the U.S. (as measured by medical membership).
To register for the demo, visit https://aishealth.com/DHP-demo.
AIS’s Directory of Health Plans is the most comprehensive resource available on the U.S. health plan market, with enrollment data and contact information for all health plans operating in the United States. By maintaining impeccable research standards and strict methodology through 13 annual editions, the Directory offers true year-over-year comparisons and extremely accurate and sensitive insight into developing trends. The Directory is available as a printed book, as data files on a CD or USB Flash Drive, or — new for 2016 — as an interactive website, to permit the creation of specific analyses that suit the needs of each user. Learn more at https://aishealthdata.com/dhp.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.