We want to make sure that every contact record in every Marketo system is as genuine, accurate and up-to-date as it can possibly be,
Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2016
Service Objects, the leading provider of real-time contact due diligence solutions, announced today that it is joining with Marketo’s, best-of-breed partner ecosystem, LaunchPoint®, to ensure marketers contact records are as genuine, accurate and up-to-date as they can possibly be.
Service Objects has fully integrated six of their DOTS data quality services with Marketo. With these integrations, the services are now simple to activate, giving marketers the tools they need to make contact data better, allowing them to make better decisions and achieve better results. The integrated solutions include:
- Email Validation: Verifies the deliverability and integrity of email addresses in real-time.
- Phone Validation: Boosts contact rates by ensuring phone numbers are current and accurate.
- US Address Validation: Real-time validation, correction and appending of US addresses with perfect match accuracy.
- International Address Validation: Instantly validates addresses in over 250 countries and territories.
- Name Validation: Identifies, validates and parses complex names to quickly identify names typically used to create fraudulent and low-quality leads.
- Lead Validation: A comprehensive service that combines Service Objects’ validation expertise in name, email, address, phone, and device ID into a single, robust solution that corrects and appends contact records and provides actionable lead quality score.
“It is a pretty simple equation: good data means good results. Businesses can integrate our contact validation tools directly into Marketo. We want to make sure that every contact record in every Marketo system is as genuine, accurate and up-to-date as it can possibly be,” said Geoff Grow, Founder and CEO of Service Objects.
“We are excited to have Service Objects as part of our growing LaunchPoint partner ecosystem,” said Andy Choi, senior director of business development. “Service Objects’ integrated suite of contact record validation services will help our customers as they strive to make better business decisions.”
About Service Objects
Founded in 2001, Service Objects is the leading provider of real-time contact validation services and has validated 2.5 billion contacts. Using Service Objects’ validation and location web services, businesses can identify potentially fraudulent contact records, transactions, append additional contact information, and process transactions in a more efficient manner. Major brands such as American Express, LendingTree, and Amazon rely on Service Objects for their data validation needs. For more information about Service Objects’ real-time web services, please visit http://www.serviceobjects.com or contact sales(at)serviceobjects.com.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®.