By giving providers greater access, visibility and control over this content via their existing clinical workflows, health professionals are empowered to improve patient diagnosis, care and outcomes.
Lexington, KY (PRWEB) November 14, 2016
- Lexmark International, a global technology leader, today announced the availability of new solutions that further enable all patient content to be accessed and managed to improve patient-centered care.
- Lexmark Legacy Data Archive (LDA) is a solution that helps healthcare organizations deal with the proliferation of data within legacy systems. LDA provides healthcare organizations a lower cost alternative to traditional migration services. It combines Lexmark Healthcare’s standards-based XDS repository with Lexmark’s HCM Viewer to deliver a more efficient archival and retrieval solution for legacy data.
- Lexmark Healthcare has expanded its PACSGEAR Image Capture & Connect suite with a new EHR Gateway, a server-side EHR integration solution to support multiple DICOM devices. EHR Gateway simplifies the acquisition and management of content from DICOM devices not managed by PACS or Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) products. EHR Gateway is designed for departmental use at hospitals to capture DICOM content directly from DICOM devices and make that information available to EHRs in standard formats such as .mp4, .jpg, and .pdf. It aggregates multiple medical devices and a single interface to the EHR where the image objects can be accessed.
- Lexmark Healthcare also provides additional enterprise viewer features with the launch of version 4.1 of Lexmark’s NilRead Enterprise Viewer. NilRead Core and Clinical continues to be the most comprehensive clinical imaging viewer on the market with more specialties, more devices and more collaboration, including added support for Radiation Oncology and Ophthalmology/Optometry workflow. Version 4.1 includes enhanced NilRead Interpretation with industry-leading capabilities for vessel tracing functionality. NilRead Enterprise Viewer’s independence from underlying PACS, VNA or modality enables health delivery organizations to exert more control over their imaging informatics assets than is possible with legacy PACS solutions, empowering them to control costs while leveraging new diagnostic modalities in the organization.
“These additions and enhancements to the Lexmark Healthcare portfolio enable health providers to better identify, connect, consolidate and control critical patient-centered content that currently lives outside of core clinical systems such as EHRs and PACS,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Enterprise Software. “By giving providers greater access, visibility and control over this content via their existing clinical workflows, health professionals are empowered to improve patient diagnosis, care and outcomes.”
- Explore Lexmark healthcare solutions
- Read InContext healthcare news and trends
- Stay in touch with Lexmark Healthcare on LinkedIn
- Infographic: Eliminate Clinical Blindspots
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.