Labor models change as fast as businesses do. Our Opus customers are already benefiting from the reduced administration and greater forecasting accuracy from being able to send effective-dated labor standards to Kronos.
Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) November 14, 2016
Axsium Group announced that its latest update to Opus, its next generation work measurement solution, now seamless integration of effective-dated labor standards with Kronos Workforce Central. This update makes it even easier to manage labor standards, tasks and task groups in Kronos while driving a more accurate labor forecast and schedule.
This feature benefits retail and hospitality companies whose labor model varies based season, advertising cycle or any other time-oriented event. The out-of-the-box integration between Opus and Kronos does not require Workforce Integration Manager or any other code. Opus leverages a secure, scalable API and greatly simplifies administration of labor standards in Kronos.
- Opus is a cloud-based work measurement solution that allows users to build, manage, analyze and deploy labor standards to their labor forecasting and budgeting systems.
- Opus’ superior user interface is intuitive, reducing the learning curve and making it easy for users to perform tasks in the system quickly and efficiently.
- Opus supports Kronos version 5.0.2 and above. New effective-dated integration requires Kronos Workforce Central version 7.0.9 or later.
- Opus goes beyond allowing users to model which labor standards apply to which location based on each location’s attributes.
- Opus provides analytics to help operators quickly understand how small changes to their labor model may affect labor, and Opus allows users to intelligently deploy labor standards to their workforce management system.
Bob Clements, senior vice president, Axsium Group
“Labor models change as fast as businesses do. Our Opus customers are already benefiting from the reduced administration and greater forecasting accuracy from being able to send effective-dated labor standards to Kronos.”
For more information or to see a live demo of Opus, visit Axsium at KronosWorks in booth number 305.
About Axsium Group
Axsium Group helps organizations around the world improve their performance by maximizing the productivity of their people. We do this by providing innovative and insightful consulting services focused in three areas. First, we help our clients establish a realistic strategy and roadmap to reach their people-related goals. Second, we focus on streamlining and defining new processes to improve the way people work, their productivity and their impact on their organization. And third, we implement and support technology that help all levels of the organization achieve their objectives. http://www.axsiumgroup.com