Our Living Grand in D.C. package will do just that – give two lucky guests exclusive access to inaugural celebrations, while also celebrating the history and vibrancy of our nation’s great capital. - Steve Smith, General Manager, Grand Hyatt Washington
(PRWEB) November 14, 2016
Located in the heart of the nation’s capital, Grand Hyatt Washington invites travelers to discover what it means to be living grand, with a special four-night presidential inauguration weekend package, Living Grand in D.C., in its lavish Presidential Suite. The package, priced at $30,000 for two guests, is offered exclusively over the inauguration of the 45th president of the United States, scheduled for Friday, January 20, 2017.
In addition to luxury accommodations, the package also includes local Washington, D.C. and once-in-a-lifetime inauguration experiences like tickets to the New York State Society Inaugural Ball, BOSS and CH Carolina Herrera personal shopping experiences at CityCenterDC inclusive of attire for the ball, exclusive views of the inauguration and parade at the Newseum, a five-course tasting dinner curated by Grand Hyatt Washington’s executive chef, plus much more.
The Living Grand in D.C. inauguration weekend package* includes:
- Four Nights in the Grand Hyatt Washington 1,400-square-foot Presidential Suite for arrival either on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 or Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Two tickets to the New York State Society Inaugural Ball on Thursday, January 19
- Personal shopping experience for two, for up to $5,000 total, at high-end shopping center CityCenterDC to include attire for inaugural ball. Menswear and experience at BOSS by Hugo Boss. Womenswear and experience at CH Carolina Herrera.
- Two tickets to Newseum’s 2017 Inauguration Celebration Experience, offering exclusive views of the presidential inauguration and inauguration parade on Friday, January 20
- Five-course Chef’s tasting dinner and locally sourced wine pairing for two, designed by Executive Chef Ary Schalick, at the hotel’s farm-to-table Cure Bar & Bistro
- One-hour chauffeured town car tour of D.C. monuments
- Roundtrip town car transfers to/from airport and inaugural ball
- Commemorative gift from Great Republic, purveyor of U.S. memorabilia
- Scarf and gloves for two from Burberry
- Access to a 24-hour Personal Concierge
- Special welcome amenity en-suite
- Daily breakfast en-suite
“At Grand Hyatt Washington, we strive to make every guest experience spectacular and every moment memorable,” said Steve Smith, General Manager, Grand Hyatt Washington. “Our Living Grand in D.C. package will do just that – give two lucky guests exclusive access to inaugural celebrations, while also celebrating the history and vibrancy of our nation’s great capital.”
To book the Living Grand in D.C. inauguration package, please contact Christine Rubicco at (202) 637 – 4737 or christine.rubicco(at)hyatt(dot)com.
During inauguration week and weekend, nightly rates for four-night minimum stays start at $799. Premium suites for four-night minimum stays start at $1,179 per night. For more information or to reserve, please visit http://www.washingtondc.grand.hyatt.com or call (202) 582-1234.
Follow Grand Hyatt Washington on social media channels: /GrandHyattWashington on Facebook and @GrandHyattDc on Twitter and Instagram. #LivingGrandinDC.
*Living Grand in D.C. package is based on double occupancy, based on availability, and other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply.
About Grand Hyatt Washington
Grand Hyatt Washington is centrally located in the heart of the Nation’s Capital, featuring a soaring 12-story atrium lobby with 897 guestrooms and 44,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel offers a variety of dining options including Cure Bar & Bistro, which specializes in a locally sourced and organic menu, CABINET, which features the highest quality of local ingredients to present uniquely inspired breakfast favorites, and Starbucks Reserve®, serving fresh-brewed coffee and tea, plus wine and craft beer in the evenings. The hotel is conveniently located across from across from CityCenterDC, a 2.5 million square foot mixed-use complex featuring condominiums, offices, restaurants and retail shops. For reservations or information, call 202-582-1234 or visit http://www.washingtondc.grand.hyatt.com/.
About Grand Hyatt
Around the world, Grand Hyatt hotels unlock the extraordinary in every moment by creating experiences beyond expectation. Located at the crossroads of local culture and global business within major gateway cities and resort destinations, each Grand Hyatt hotel is uniquely designed to reflect its own distinct environment and provides a hub for travelers and locals alike. Grand Hyatt hotels exemplify the pursuit of life lived grandly offering guests superior service, first-class accommodations and an abundance of options within a multicultural backdrop of dramatic architecture and innovative design. Grand Hyatt properties boast inventive restaurants, luxury spas, fitness centers, and business and meeting facilities. Grand Hyatt hotels stand to make every moment memorable through their commitment to #LivingGrand every day. For additional information or to make a reservation, please visit http://www.grand.hyatt.com.