WESTPORT, Conn. (PRWEB) November 21, 2016
Eric Chester, a leading voice on employee engagement and workplace culture and the author of “On Fire at Work,” and Stephen Shapiro, innovation instigator and author of “Best Practices are Stupid,” will keynote the 62nd Annual Exhibit Designers and Producers Association (EDPA) ACCESS Conference. ACCESS, the only executive conference for designers, builders and suppliers of exhibits and experiences, will be held from November 30 to December 2, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Fl.
The theme for ACCESS 2016 is “Leading the Way.” Attendees will gain valuable insights and actionable ideas they can use to encourage innovation and collaborative thinking, create and fuel high-performing teams, develop effective marketing strategies, and maximize ROI within their organizations.
“Leaders in the exhibit and experience design, build and supply industries want inspiration on new ways to approach standard business practices,” said Jeff Provost, executive director, EDPA. “Our goal is to provide fresh insights, perspectives and angles from high caliber influencers within and outside of the industry. That’s why we’re excited to have world-class speakers Eric Chester and Stephen Shapiro keynote this year.”
Eric Chester will deliver the opening keynote on the evening of November 30. Chester’s multi-media presentation will share the best practice ideas, tactics, and strategies that Best Places to Work companies use to consistently attract and retain top talent and instill the desire to out-perform yesterday’s best.
During the December 1 morning keynote delivered by Stephen Shapiro, ACCESS attendees will participate in the highly interactive Personality Poker(R) card game to explore their individual innovation style and how to create effective teams that are strengthened by a diversity of perspectives and experiences.
“While playing Personality Poker, participants will learn more about themselves, their business and their personal relationships than they ever have at any other conference,” said Stephen Shapiro. “Everyone will gain deep insights quickly, in a fun way, helping leaders gain a deeper appreciation for the value each team member contributes to their teams.”
ACCESS 2016 is organized into three tracks: the Worldwide Track, which will share unique global perspectives from within the event and exhibiting industry with a special focus on Germany, the Down-To-Business Track, and Leading the Way. Specific sessions will include:
- Exclusive: Annual Economic State of the Union: A comprehensive look at rates, markups, financials and other business practices of the custom exhibit builder presented by Dan Greene, EDPA Research Committee Chair and Managing Director for Nolan Advisory Services.
- Honing Your Social Media Strategy for 2017: A deep dive on social media trends and guidance on creating an effective social media strategy presented by Derek DeVries, digital strategist for Lambert, Edwards & Associates.
- What Goes on in the Boardroom: How Companies Make Major Marketing and Capital Investment Decisions: An insider's perspective on the prioritization and decision making process behind significant marketing and capital investments and why certain projects are green lit, delayed or cancelled altogether. Ellen Campbell Kaminski, vice president of Marketing and Business Development for Datallianc, will present this session.
- Partnering with Show Management: An Industry Dialogue: A panel of industry leaders who all share a common link -- their commitment and board level involvement within their respective trade associations. This session, sponsored by IAEE, will offer insights into the current state of relationship, what’s changing and how to use show management relationships more profitably.
- EDPA Certification Insights: “The RFP Tango”: A conversation with Christine DiDomenico, event marketing consultant, and EDPA Certification Program Chair Gwen Hill regarding the ins, outs and dips within the RFP process.
Attendees may also register to attend special social networking events such as the EDPA Golf Open Scramble, a fishing excursion, zip lining adventure, a Yoga on the Beach event and more.
The complete ACCESS 2016 program is available at http://www.edpa.com/access-program/. To register for conference passes or networking events, visit http://www.edpa.com/access-register/. For sponsorship information, visit http://www.edpa.com/access-sponsors/.
The Exhibit Designers and Producers Association (EDPA), founded in 1954, is an internationally recognized national trade association with more than 300 corporate members from 18 countries that are engaged in the design, manufacture, transport, installation and service of displays and exhibits primarily for the exhibition and event industry. EDPA's purpose is to provide education, leadership and networking for the advancement of its members and the exhibition industry. In addition to providing regional industry education programs through its six chapters, EDPA organizes one annual meeting, tradeshow and golf tournament in a resort location for industry members and their suppliers. EDPA holds quarterly board meetings, publishes a printed quarterly newsletter, monthly electronic newsletter and membership directory. EDPA also hosts several industry awards, educational surveys and supports the EDPA Foundation. Visit http://www.edpa.com for more information.